Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
He said Central Qld, so it is safe to assume Central QLD?

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
267 Posts
Considering im from tassie im no qld expert but at a guess id say he's in Gracemere!!! :) :p

·
Registered
nissan
70 Posts
Mate, put it on ebay, have been watching them lately as selling mine. They are going for $800 plus. Saw one go for $950 the other day.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yer located in gracemere, Didn't want to ebay it as I think its just too big of an item to post specialy with the slide. 29Kg for the fridge and around the same again for the slide. also have a second set of casters 850 extent and around 85kg load rating same as what is used in the slide to go with everything. I originaly got 2 sets as I was going to make a draw but never got around to it. so its a perfect half finished project.

the fridge is only 2.5 years old runs on 12/24/240 volts, always used inside wagon so its never been out in the weather. also comes with a transit bag.

If no one wants to swap might put it in the local pocket trader.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Heh, I'm on the Sunshine Coast and have a Waeco 60 but my guess is that it's bigger than your 80! Mine is at least 10 years old (but still going like a rocket, purchased from a P4x4 member for $600 with bag and accessories).

PM me with a price anyway as with three growing kids an 80 might be a good idea for us... interested in the slide and casters too.

Will you really gain that much room by dropping to a 60? Or is it to allow you to fit a specific storage system.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts