Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there Tweaked

Thought I might start another purposeful thread with hopefully appropriate name, asking if you will also build driving lights. Eg Lightforce 240 blitz or XGT's with up graded globes!

Reason I ask is, I am currently in the market for them, if you can supply a better globe than retail, without doing the HID convert id be interested in hearing your reponse. If possible, could you please include ball park prices! Time is not an issue if you can replicate Matts quality and the price is good!

If you like you can PM me and clear this thread if I have overstepped your timeline for releasing info on products for R&D!

Cheers all the same! ;)

·
Registered
nissan
23 Posts
Hi there Tweaked

Thought I might start another purposeful thread with hopefully appropriate name, asking if you will also build driving lights. Eg Lightforce 240 blitz or XGT's with up graded globes!

Reason I ask is, I am currently in the market for them, if you can supply a better globe than retail, without doing the HID convert id be interested in hearing your reponse. If possible, could you please include ball park prices! Time is not an issue if you can replicate Matts quality and the price is good!

If you like you can PM me and clear this thread if I have overstepped your timeline for releasing info on products for R&D!

Cheers all the same! ;)
Hi MQTray,

I would like to let you know to be careful when upgrading the standard globes to higher watt globes as you will burn the reflectors. I have heard of a lot of people doing this and then saying lightforce are crap because of the reflectors have gone black.

Regards
John

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks OZLED,

Will keep this in mind, appreciate the advice.

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All good thanks anyway!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
893 Posts
Hi MQTray,

I would like to let you know to be careful when upgrading the standard globes to higher watt globes as you will burn the reflectors. I have heard of a lot of people doing this and then saying lightforce are crap because of the reflectors have gone black.

Regards
John
I bought a second hand pair of 240blitz and one defector had gone black took one to light force and they gave me a brand spanking new pair.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts