Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

· Registered
Nissan
7,699 Posts
Its strange that they will fit them to Y62 and LC200 though not let anyone install on a Y61.

Anyone got any other tray/canopy recommendations?
DMW?

· Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
7,209 Posts
Boss Aluminium In Bayswater Victoria do good work with quality materials. I have two of the tool boxes made of 3mm thick material. Most are only 1.6mm.

Something to consider....

· Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
6,446 Posts
Value for money it is hard to be prefab stuff like Triple M or Duratray etc. I bought a beat up second hand one and shortened it, but I was short of money for a new one.

I am too far away from you to know any local stuff to be of use. These guys do budget stuff, and for the price it is hard to beat. I have a removeable canopy, undertray tool boxes, and a crossdeck box and dog box - I switch them around as needed. No complaints form me, they are strong and well enough made. Not blingy like Norweld etc though.

Aluminium Ute Canopies - Ute Trays - Ute Toolboxes - MRT - Australia

· Registered
nissan
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I have had a chat with Bronco Built and it looks like they will be able to help me with a tray and canopy.

Today I cut the old mounts and stuff from chassis.

Attachments

· Registered
nissan
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
The long range main and sub tanks showed up today so now I can mount the sub and then start making brake lines.
I will rip out the main, paint the chassis then mount that one too.

· Registered
nissan
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Started making up brake lines, then decided to mow lawns while it was sunny.
Young fella wanted to help so I adapted his pram to suit.
Now he doesnt have a pram but I tried to explain to his mum that he now has an e-pram that can also mow stuff.

Attachments

· Registered
nissan
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Even went to the park, only used 50% battery

Attachments

41 - 60 of 78 Posts