Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone post up photos of the inside of their dual cab chop? I'm specifically interested in what you did with the internal plastic trim and the trim around the rear window.

Thanks

·
Glasshouse Bogan #1
nissan patrol gu
9,423 Posts
I'll post what creative conversions did with mine when home next week.

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aiming to do mine around Christmas, think I've figured most of it out just not sure what to do with the interior

·
Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
5,157 Posts
Mine isn't done yet, so no photos. I am still working on other stuff before the trim gets done. Hopefully I will have it sorted in the next month or so.

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found this shot at creative conversions, I think it's from an 80 series but still interesting to see how they did it.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,054 Posts
From the chops I've seen come through work, it's usually cut the plastics off rift at the window, and carpet the rear wall. Simple and effective. Mind you, some look better than others.

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@choppedgu that large flat panel with the speaker in it, is that a sheet of ply or is it steel?

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Next question does anyone know a good supplier for automotive carpet? I want to get the same color carpet as what is already in the car, it's the khaki color, don't have the trim code at hand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts