Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my local boozer yesterday it suddenly struck me how shiny the place was. Chrome and glass everywhere, concealed lighting making everything bright. Just forgot about it and went over to the local chemist (I go there often, ostensibly to browse, but really to ogle one of the female staff, best arse in the business and tight skirts, it sticks out like a football...you could bounce a 50c piece off it.)

Anyhow, I digress, but I noticed the chemist shop was shiny too. I remember chemists shops I went to years ago. They weren't shiny at all, in fact they were pretty gloomy and scungy.

Now having become aware of this trend to shinyness I began to see it happening everywhere. Worst example all day was one of my neighbour's houses. They'd just finished doing it up and I went to have a look at it.
Fair Dinkum! The joint looked like a dentist's waiting room (smelt a bit like it too)
There were dozens of downlights all over the ceiling and the place was lit up like a christmas tree.

I fled home, opened a beer and declared an early happy hour for the day.
There are only so many revelations a bloke can deal with.

Anybody else spotted this disturbing trend?

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
There seems to be a bit of a shine coming from your eyes, Estcove ;)

·
Registered
nissangupatrol
496 Posts
That why we as men have our own special spaces that we can make as dark and used as possible (ahem i mean homely)

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
You think he is bored now? hasnt he only been retired for a couple of months.... the future aint shiney

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've been retired for 20 years. My plan is to have been retired longer than I worked.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No mate no health problems at all. I'm fitter than Mad Jack McFit.
All that ever bothers me is dandruff. Tried almost everything wash frequently with AD shampoo etc.
If anybody has a clue I'd be grateful for advice.
But the World is still getting shiny...it ain't me, it's the chrome and downlights.

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,206 Posts
really to ogle one of the female staff, best arse in the business and tight skirts, it sticks out like a football...you could bounce a 50c piece off it.)
There's laws against this type of behaviour mate ;)

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I do the ogling very slyly...I'm a professional goddam it. Not only that but I have been chatting her up for years. I tell her how good she looks and she loves it...not many who don't like a compliment.
Some finesse is required. You can't make too obvious that all you want to do is groan on them.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I do the ogling very slyly...I'm a professional goddam it. Not only that but I have been chatting her up for years. I tell her how good she looks and she loves it...not many who don't like a compliment.
Some finesse is required. You can't make too obvious that all you want to do is groan on them.
Can't take years to make your move either they might get the wrong impression and think you are infact a poo compactor who like to work on men over woman :badidea:

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude. The problem is that I'm married. Can't go shagging sheilas (not that I haven't been tempted) It's just not the right thing to do. I know there are some who don't bother about it. But it ain't me babe.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
It's my goal in life to become a lecherous old man.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
411 Posts
No mate no health problems at all. I'm fitter than Mad Jack McFit.
All that ever bothers me is dandruff. Tried almost everything wash frequently with AD shampoo etc.
If anybody has a clue I'd be grateful for advice.
But the World is still getting shiny...it ain't me, it's the chrome and downlights.
Neutrogena t/gel shampoo. Smells like **** but works great. If you want a conditioner they have a t/gel one as well but don't get the combined shampoo/conditioner as it's not made from tar and not as good as the separate stuff.

Can get it at woolies or Coles or probably at the shiny chemist.

Cheers,
Nic

1 - 20 of 24 Posts