Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Green Machine
nissan
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, finally have my gu ready for a rwc and mod plate. Mod plate for the body swap is on and all cool, he wants to see the airbag light on when car is started then disappear. Previously being an ST, it had a drivers airbag, now that I have the ST cluster in the DX body the air bag light stays on continuously. Obviously it's due to having no air bag, module or sensors in it. I'm clutching at straws here trying to figure out how fool the cluster, although I'm not holding my breath. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
nissan
1,178 Posts
If you don't even have any airbags at all, why would it matter if you just took the airbag light bulb out ?

Id have thought he would demand NO airbag light at all , so not to fool someone into thinking your car has a airbag.

If your guy "really" now needs to see it come on and go off when the engine starts, you could just piggyback the power to the alternator light (or other), and use this feed to power the airbag light, that way you have 2 alternator lights (one being the airbag) that will come on, and go out once the engine starts. ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts