Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan/patrol
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

I have recently purchased a DX GU but it had a stuffed steering wheel (the top half of rubbery stuff on the wheel is loose and sun damaged/perished.) Will a steering wheel from a st or ti fit? The dx doesn't have air bags so could I fit a ti wheel that has had the airbag exploded?

cheers

·
Registered
Nissan GUII 3L Patrol
390 Posts
I had the same problem with my steering wheel.....I bought one of those covers from super cheap....actually bought 2 the first I managed to tear whilst attempting to install as they are super tight fitting....... my DX does have a drivers airbag though (2000 model)

·
Registered
63 Posts
i have a DX with a TI steering wheel 2001 same clock spring same horn ground all good. looks the part but i had a air bag on both. Just remember yellow harnes is SRS all plugs are the same.

·
Workin for the weekend
nissan
426 Posts
Hade you looked at wheel covers?
I have a wheel skins cover on mine and it not only looks good but feels great too, it looks standard and you can get a large range of colours.
Look em up on fleebay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.