Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan gq
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was thinking about ordering a set of eagle alloys or procomps from the states while the $ is good.

Can anyway tell me anything to be aware of in regards to fitment. Eg. will the centre holes fit without a problem, etc.

Looking at getting a 15x8 rim, either chrome or black, still not sure yet, and to clarify the stud pattern for a GQ is 6x 5.5 (139.7), did a search but getting sum mixed results.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GUIII
277 Posts
I was speaking to the bloke at 4WD USA here in Perth a while back and he said that the Eagle Alloy to suit my GU had to be shaved slightly to make it fit. I was looking at a 16" rim though. Alloys are heaps cheaper in the US than they are here, but will the cost of freight outweigh the savings?? Have you worked out how much much the freight is?? Let me know if you could as I'm looking at importing some too. Cheers.

·
Registered
nissan gq
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definatley worth importing mate.

The ones I'm looking at are eagle alloys, 15x8's with -30mm offset, $418 for a set of 4 and $200 to get them to my door. I paid $400 for a set of 5 plain black steel king rims, so that price for alloys is awesome I reckon.

·
Registered
nissan
220 Posts
Definatley worth importing mate.

The ones I'm looking at are eagle alloys, 15x8's with -30mm offset, $418 for a set of 4 and $200 to get them to my door. I paid $400 for a set of 5 plain black steel king rims, so that price for alloys is awesome I reckon.

where abouts are you ordering them from ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts