Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are all the SA guys doin for the long weekend? Thinking of doin a trip maybe robe beachport or flinders with a mate in his gq and my gu a few extra cars would be great! Let me no cheers

·
Registered
nissan
14 Posts
Dont have any plans yet mate, I'll see if any of my mates are interested. What are you thinking?

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
Ill be up in the flinders, booked a site at bendleby.

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well my mate was heaps keen on beachport but ill have a chat to him tonight see what he says. not sure where only ever been a passanger to the flinders so yea

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
will be leaving flinders for later on in the year as i need to be back on the sunday night now. will probably head down to beachport for a few days

·
Registered
nissan
46 Posts
hey mark
i will be up at moonta at the girlfriends parents holiday house, might do some beach driving etc while im up there!
but i will be keen to meet up another weekend with all the patrol boys

·
Registered
nissan
570 Posts
Beachport/Nora Crienna part track closure/alteration

For those venturing down this way, the beaches are pretty bad already and winter isnt here yet. There is a track alteration at points 12 to 13 on the current maps, the beach access has been washed away and there is about a 2 metre drop off, whether the signs are still there that have been erected to warn you who knows. I tried to upload a map alteration, but the file size is too big.

·
Registered
nissan
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks mate heading to loveday instead beachport / robe will be way to busy as every caravan park in vicinity is completely booked out lol

·
Registered
902 Posts
Me and the missus are going to Chambes Gorge (70k east of Blinman in the Flinders for the uneducated).
6 days of doing nothing but a bit of wheeling an d beer consumption sounds like a great plan.

·
Registered
nissan
863 Posts
We are taking the little tikes camping in Mt Crawford for Easter. It's not great for 4x4 (you have to stick to the tracks) but it's the first time for the kids so we wanted to go somewhere not too far or difficult. Checked it out earlier today, it's quite a nice family campsite.

·
Registered
902 Posts
We are taking the little tikes camping in Mt Crawford for Easter. It's not great for 4x4 (you have to stick to the tracks) but it's the first time for the kids so we wanted to go somewhere not too far or difficult. Checked it out earlier today, it's quite a nice family campsite.
Hey the kids will love it,is get them out early and enjoying it. Only thing with Mt Crawfod as Easter is it will be really busy. Good for the kids though.
Adam

·
Registered
143 Posts
20 friends and family have booked moolooloo station(near glass gorge) for the easter brake.Booked Alpana track for sunday wheel,Cant wait to get out off town!!!!!
LOVE THE FLINDERS.:p

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
For those venturing down this way, the beaches are pretty bad already and winter isnt here yet. There is a track alteration at points 12 to 13 on the current maps, the beach access has been washed away and there is about a 2 metre drop off, whether the signs are still there that have been erected to warn you who knows. I tried to upload a map alteration, but the file size is too big.
Beachport to Nora Creina
Track Closure - Euro Point By-pass
The beach AND track adjacent to Euro Point has been totally washed away and as a result, the normal section between points 12 & 13 is closed until further notice.

A by-pass track had been opened up and is well signposted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts