Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

ECU remapping Western Australia

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Navowner 
#1 ·
Is there any place that does the ecu remap on a DI patrol in Perth or the south west.
I have tried some local guys but they are not confident and will only change the limp points in the ecu.
Any advice would be appreciated
Jon

#2 ·
DI remappers are getting thin on the ground everywhere because they can be a pain in the arse to get spot on, most up here have walked away from the DI.
Have you tried UFI?

#4 ·
Suspected as much, if you can't find anyone and your willing to take on a mail order remap (which my first one was years ago when Harley was doing them) from a guy who has been doing them for years and did my last one after I fitted a new IP and bigger injectors, then pm me and we may be able to arrange something, haven't spoken to him in a long time but think he still does them. I'll PM you his phone number anyway.

#5 ·
Suspected as much, if you can't find anyone and your willing to take on a mail order remap (which my first one was years ago when Harley was doing them) from a guy who has been doing them for years and did my last one after I fitted a new IP and bigger injectors, then pm me and we may be able to arrange something, haven't spoken to him in a long time but think he still does them. I'll PM you his phone number anyway.
Yes, I am happy to havea go at that, have spent a fair bit of time on the phone trying various tuners over here an none are willing to give it a go. had one tell me to get steinbauer chip which is better than a ecu tune!. I cant see how this would be better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.