Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We all get the scam emails but I decided to have a little fun as this person just kept emailing me all the time. So I decided to have a little fun back. I thinking of asking him to do all sorts of stuff and see how far he goes. All in good fun hey !

Hello,

Thanks for your response, I also appreciate your interest and willingness to help actualize this transaction.I wish to let you know that this is a bank-to-bank transfer, I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction. I contacted you so that we can work together with oneness and with your full co-operation the fund will be released in your name. I'm a God fearing person and a Christian, also I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.

To clarify you more on the source of the fund.The said fund is the Excess profit that was made for the year 2009 at the closing balance of my bank last year. I have kept this fund in an escrow coded account until this date. Since there was no trace since the fund was deposited in my bank, i have now decided to transfer the fund out of Ecuador for our benefit. I wish to inform you that this transaction has been packaged in a professional way to benefit both of us. I do not have a foreign bank account where this fund can be transferred and I as a banker can not claim the fund as the owner.

For this reason i have to seek for your assistance to stand as the owner and the fund will be transferred into your provided account. All I require from you is your maximum co-operation as the fund is to be transferred telegraphically from our Head office situated at the Capital City of QUITO ECUADOR. I only require your

1) Home and Office Address
2) Occupation
3) Full Name
4) Age
5) Sex
6) Country Of Origin.
7) Telephone Number

All the above information of yours will be programmed in the network computer database system in my branch as a foreign investor who deposited the said fund in my branch. I will also guide you through out this transaction.

Immediately I received the above information of yours I will prepare a back dated deposit slip in your name, as my head office might request for such document at the process of transferring the fund to your bank account. After the successful transfer of the fund, i will come over to meet you in your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing according to already mapped out percentage. I will expect the above information as soon as possible. I will also need your telephone number to call you when it deem necessary.This is my private telephone number:+593 99278896

Regards,
Mr. Frank Williams.

..............I decided to reply again to Frank again for a little fun ! .......................

Hi frank, I will get my passport back from the court tomorrow as I was recently released form the glass house and doing a long stretch for doing over the local post office and making off with a few hundred thousand dollar. No one got harmed but as you can see giving you my passport details and scanned copy and what else you need will be difficult. Can you email me your passport copy and photo so I know who I will be doing this transaction with. I really look forward to your reply. If do not answer to your email straight away it maybe due to the fact I will be in the basement just sharping my knife and cleaning my rifle collection. I love guns and knifes frank do you ?

..........frank replies to my above email.....................

Hello, am sending you my international passport now,Also send me your international passport or any thing that i can use to identify you in this transaction.

**check out how stupid this passport looks, I think he got that passport and photo from a Tomas Cook advert**

.................I reply to frank again.... this guy or girl is a real tool you would think he would get bored of this like I am.........

HI FRANK WHAT A NICE PHOTO. i TS SO GOOD TO SEE LOVING FAMILY.

I am very interested to do business with you and I hope we build a great friendship as I'm sure we are very much alike "maybe" I could be wrong. How many bananas do I expect in the shipment or will it be oranges as I see your from a nice warm and hot fruit country. I was late replying to your email as I was at church and praying the holy stuff for the sin i have done in the past and just the other day. Do you know its so easy to sin these days let me tell you how I did it I am sure you are interested. I'm sure this better then passports, oranges, apples and banana shipments. Do not get me wrong I am interested but lets do what men do and talk cr*p for a few lines or so. I met a girl and few months a go. She smelt a little bad and I think she seldom washed maybe like your wife or girlfriend but I can not say as in the photo its so hard to tell.You could always DHL me or FED EX me a scratch and sniff picture when I send you my address. I have included this at the bottom of this email. So I go to her house for a afternoon drink. Now she offered to make me coffee and I said that would be nice. Do you like coffee Frank. Anyway so then i asked for sugar and she had ran out so my girlfriend decided to take the Ferrari F50 as my 4x4 truck was having the EGR blanking plate fitted. I talk more about the EGR frank in future posts if your interested to learn more. So were was I hmmmmmm oh yeah the shop and sugar. so yeah she sped off in the Ferrari F50 enzo to the corner its called purple hole veg 24/7. They sell all sorts you cr*p you know like bread,ham,eggs and sex toys. Were was I Frank I do get side tracked oh yeah sugar. So as I was waiting her mum came down in her night dress and as she bent over to load up the dish washer I noticed her hairy poop hole. After all I am a man and a little bit of poop hole can never be missed out on can it frank. Your a man of the world do you know what I mean frank. So I walked over and gave it a little tickle and then she wanted more but thats to much for now as were just becoming friends Frank. I hope you like my story I tell you more tomorrow. Maybe we could swap pictures of girlfriends. I'm sure the business with swapping passport's, Bank accounts can wait, can it not frank. Lets build up trust first and lets see were we go. I have got loads of great stories to tell you before I send money and you send me that millions you so promise to send me. Yes I am excited to get it but I need to feel comfortable with the situation first. Frank well I'm sure you have hundreds of very important email so I let you go. Please email me later and see how we are fixed to chat more. I was thinking of buy a new truck with the millions I will get from you. Should I just go ahead now and order one. Please advise you seam very professional in business . I've included a picture of my new truck that I plan to buy. Just be honest frank should I spend all my saving or keep it safe for YOUR future transactions as we may need it yeah.

One more thing. I notice your son has a few teeth missing in the picture. I hope with the thousands of Dollars ($$$$) I plan to send please spare a little and get them sorted out. Your wife sure is hot one frank ! Looking forward to more pictures of that one. If not I think it could be a deal breaker !

Attachments

·
It's all good
nissan patrol
4,204 Posts
Nah , come on mate , that passport photo's not fake , love the story your stringing him along with

·
Registered
nissan
100 Posts
A dude i Know got one of the ones with. " Give us your bank details we need to send money and you send back 90% to a different account for tax reasons"

Anyway we were on the piss and thought hey what the hell. BSB and A/c NO. Bank name. he can't take money out. We were expecting a reply with " You must pay us $9999999 first then we will send money". To our disappointment we never got one.

2 weeks later Knock on the door by the AFP. Mate had not checked his account balance. $200,000 USD was deposited.

I did not believe him when he called me, til the AFP wanted a statement saying that we were pissed and thought it would be funny to see what happened. Guy was telling me that they get it all the time. People laundering money for a 10% fee.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,771 Posts
1) Home and Office Address - 1 Hungry av, Brisbane
2) Occupation - cook
3) Full Name - Dommino, Pizza
4) Age - 21
5) Sex - yes
6) Country Of Origin. - USA
7) Telephone Number - 131888

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,855 Posts
just be careful opening emails, may have a virus, just keep your anti virus software up to date. Other than that, have fun

·
Registered
nissan
100 Posts
That's amazing.
So if your mate had checked the account and found the money, what was to stop him withdrawing it and taking off?

They must loose money like that.
I mean if they put it in the account of someone staying in shelter or something like that whom had nothing much to tie them down anywhere, they could easy skip with the cash. There are plenty of people that have evaded debt collectors for years and if one of them got their hands on this loot they could hit the jackpot.

Even if you played along with them, 20K would have been a nice earn and they well may have sent you more!

Yeah as I said I did not believe my mate at all. I guess he could have withdrawn it and gone underground lol. Pain in the ass but, never being able to buy house / register car in your real name but.

Also keen to hear how this pans out, love wasting their time.

Oh and so you guys know i won a british lottery for $1,000,000 last week.
Just sending them the western union $250 now so they can process it for me.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I use western union a lot but only two family or at real push to buy parts for good source. It has to be one of the quickest ways in the world to send money at price that is reasonable based on the amount sending.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.