Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting my very first message is quite difficult as I don't know where to start.
:)

I do not own a Nissan Patrol but I do love driving them around the city and up the mountains. Well my boyfriend loves to have a tomboy girlfriend, that's why. And we both enjoy the adventures and road trips while driving separate cars, even during our date. That's how he loves me. Lol.

I hope to enjoy my stay here and get a chance to join threads and groups in the future.

Cheers!

chebong

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Welcome to P4x4 Chebong, we have a few members from the Phillipines. It seems like a good place to own a Patrol.

Reactions: chebong

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Hmmmm. Something went wrong, your post was not approved in the process, anyway is now, so I will add my welcome, we already have a member from Tagaytay, I wonder if you know each other?

·
Registered
nissan
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Squalo :) I bet Patrol owners would agree.

Geeyoutoo, I replied earlier but both replies are still not posted. I tried this for the third time. I wonder what seems to be the problem.
As to the member from Tagaytay, I hope I can get the chance to know him too.
Thank you :)

Gf0012-aust, thank you! :)

^_____^

·
Registered
nissan
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I hope that he would change his mind and never sell his Patrols.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
So you joined.

We are friends or more in what ever way you look at it. I'm just thinking what picture to post of you. Should it be pulling trailers, going up mountain tracks, mini skirt and fish net stockings or them skin tight leggings.

I'm sure they will want the patrol pictures.

Anyway Chebong you deserve to be here after our last mountain road trip and river crossing. I did not expect you to join up, your brave!

We're having beers tonight on the varander so come over for beer and bull**** if you get time.

She spells Tagaytay correctly.

Reactions: chebong

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
So you joined. :smile:

We are friends or more in what ever way you look at it. I'm just thinking what picture to post of you. Should it be pulling trailers, going up mountain tracks, mini skirt and fish net stockings or them skin tight leggings.

Anyway Chebong you deserve to be here after our last mountain road trip and river crossing. I did not expect you to join up, your brave!

We're having beers tonight on the varander so come over for beer and bull**** if you get time.
Cool, but now your going to have to explain the spelling discrepancy in your location :).

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
I just changed it so it now reads the correct place. I had always spelt it like how I think it should be spelt!

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
naughty boy !!...

Welcome Chebongs, hope you enjoy your stay..

feel free to post pictures in mini skirts!!;)
There goes the neighbourhood! :).

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
Chebong! don't trust these guy's any further than you can kick them, a hint of a new woman member and they start to fall over their own feet :) ;) :p, happens every time, just ask Bekah.............

·
Registered
nissan
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So you joined.

She spells Tagaytay correctly.
Oh! So it's you, Dan! Haha! Now we're just friends, huh!

I wasn't stalking you, really, errr, just checking your posts, but I find it very interesting in here so I joined.

·
Registered
nissan
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool, but now your going to have to explain the spelling discrepancy in your location :).
I wasn't really sure if he wanted you guys to know that he's the boyfriend i was referring to, that's why I didn't tell you I know him. . Well it's cute, he admitted it but I think he's not too happy I am stalking him in here. Lol.

I still hope he won't sell his patrols. I love them both.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
I wasn't really sure if he wanted you guys to know that he's the boyfriend i was referring to, that's why I didn't tell you I know him. . Well it's cute, he admitted it but I think he's not too happy I am stalking him in here. Lol.

I still hope he won't sell his patrols. I love them both.
OK so maybe Dan's OK, but watch out for these other guys :rolleyes:. Hmmm! stalking.... you know the stalkers theme song don't you, "every breath you take" - The Police :):):):).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts