Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
nissan mk
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bout 20 mins ago me and the missus were in the garage havin a smoke, heard a few young blokes walking up the street smashing bottles, then heard a noise too close to home. i ripped open the roller door to see no one, had a quick look around, 2 blokes walked past. then the missus says is my back window smashed? had a look and yep someone had hit the back window with a carlton draught stubbie (i found it next to the car) completely shattered it....cops came did there thing, as my patrol is in the middle of the garage not running the car had to go round the corner to the grandparents, but for now me and the missus have no car as we only hav the one daily. little ****s i even seen them up the road but the missus got me back inside till the cops came........:headwall::headwall::headwall:

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Honestly not worth calling the cops over anymore.

·
Registered
nissan mk
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh ur right, as the cop told us they cant really do much, BUT, atleast the know it happened, so if anything happens to any1 else they hav evidence i guess. just an absolute pain in the arse as i said its our only car and tomorrow being sunday could be hard gettin it fixed

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
yep, got home from Flinders 11pm, walked inside, crashed out, woke 2pm, walked out passengers window smashed - not a thing in the car gone.

Was a sunday - their come to you price was stupid.. So I waited till Monday and took it in got it done then, and a bandaid for my arse, **** it was expensive.

·
Registered
nissan mk
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do u think i mite be lookin at? we have a 91 model laser, its the back window so demistor(spelling)? im glad it could go in a garage around the corner as the speakers are worth abit
worst part tho.....we just had it serviced, 370 bucks, now the window, and in a months time we are buying a ve lumina. im over spending money on this laser lol

·
Registered
nissan
100 Posts
We had this happen not too long ago. Similar situation. When the cops
Came to do the report for insurance he told me if I caught them doing it to flog them and drag them into the gutter then call the police and say two blokes were fighting out the front.

Coppa said that even if they caught them they would get a slap on the wrist. So It was best for me to sort it out that way. :)

·
Registered
nissan mk
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i cant agree enough. i got a good floggin growing up, also a hard time (another story) but i hav always known to respect whats mine is mine and what isnt isnt....
as we all do, i have worked hard for what i have, yay a mortgage lol, but we do what we hav to and all it takes is 1 little **** to throw everything around. we are paying for our wedding, rego on the laser then 2 wks after rego on the new car, all around the end of november. it just ****s me the most that people dont understand or care for what others have......

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
what do u think i mite be lookin at? we have a 91 model laser, its the back window so demistor(spelling)? im glad it could go in a garage around the corner as the speakers are worth abit
worst part tho.....we just had it serviced, 370 bucks, now the window, and in a months time we are buying a ve lumina. im over spending money on this laser lol
Mate, if its a 91 Laser and if you are getting rid of it in a month, even if your not, i would be at a wrecker and getting a second had rear window for $50 as the new glass will cost you WAY MORE THAN YOU THINK!!

Alternately, ring around and see if you cant find a new tail gate the same colour sitting in a wrecker and bolt off bolt on will take you an hour with limited tools.

·
Registered
nissan mk
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
androxy i was sooo close, but gotta listen to the missus as she thinks different to me. lol. i saw them walkin back near my house and just wanted to go, but it wasnt worth it, i could have ended up charged instead of them. how the system works i dunno

·
The Act of Faith
nissan patrol
2,647 Posts
i was working in the gararge cleaning my "security blanket" with the roller door down but unlocked when i heard someone opening the door, i knew he hadn't gotten into the patrol as it was locked up and alarmed.

I can still remember the look on his face when he saw me and the twin barrels of my "security blanket" pointing at him. I got him to sit down and empty his pockets and hand me his mobile phone. He must've been 13-14.years old.

I rang his father

His dad, uncle and grandfather rocked up to my joint to collect their horrid spawn. I explained what happened and dad was not impressed with his boy to say the least.

I recently recived a call from his father who wanted to thank me for scaring his boy straight. Apparently the young bloke was an averagb footy player and got up to win best and fairest and going better in school too.

I love my "security blanket"

·
Registered
nissan mk
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mudrunnertd you have the right idea, but we need it done asap and we cant get to a wreckers tomorrow. just need it fixed asap. i no, u r rite, we will pay out the arse for this.......

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
Mate if you do a ring around on Monday morning and find what you need it is likely that the wrecker will do the fit for you on the same day, even if you take a sicky to get it done it will likely save you a few $100.

Good luck mate, sounds like you have a bit on and this is not what you need.

Who does that!!??? Some young fark that has not paid a bill for himself yet!! Has no real concept of the expense of this retarded action.

Fairdinkum!! :headwall::headwall::headwall:

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
that's it, next time I get the spare money I'm buying one of those 4 camera recording security systems from Jaycar.
Nice one Ethanboris.

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
heaps of this goes on in the gold coast.

cops do nothing

·
Registered
nissan patrol
437 Posts
i was working in the gararge cleaning my "security blanket" with the roller door down but unlocked when i heard someone opening the door, i knew he hadn't gotten into the patrol as it was locked up and alarmed.

I can still remember the look on his face when he saw me and the twin barrels of my "security blanket" pointing at him. I got him to sit down and empty his pockets and hand me his mobile phone. He must've been 13-14.years old.

I rang his father

His dad, uncle and grandfather rocked up to my joint to collect their horrid spawn. I explained what happened and dad was not impressed with his boy to say the least.

I recently recived a call from his father who wanted to thank me for scaring his boy straight. Apparently the young bloke was an averagb footy player and got up to win best and fairest
and going better in school too.

I love my "security blanket"

Lol, I would have loved to see the look on his face

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Cops arn't interested in helping you unless, its actually hapening to them. My x and her bf vandalised my dirt bike, tyres slashed mirrors broken etc, cops didnt do nothing except for a taking a few pics, also her bf, had been stalking me for months, i had documented 3 months worth of stalkings, yet they couldnt give a chit. He chased me in his heap of **** pajero up the highway doing 150, but pigs still not interested. You have to be DEAD for them to do anything.

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
tell me about it, i ended up shedding the bike for a few months, and carrying a ub bar in the ute with me all the time

for those who dont know ub = u be farked when i hit u with it

·
Registered
Nissan patrol
1,610 Posts
tell me about it, i ended up shedding the bike for a few months, and carrying a ub bar in the ute with me all the time

for those who dont know ub = u be farked when i hit u with it
Should have led him into the bush, he would have had no hope in the pajero.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts