Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, a light hearted look at some favourite quotes from movies not so well known.

A surfing movie the name of which escapes me... The three blokes were on a ship en route to Indonesia, they make a makeshift skateboard ramp inside the cargo area.

One of them (Mickey) explains;

"We build temples to adrenalin. It's like Chinese architecture, y'know?, they didn't build to the size of the human body, they built temples to the size of the human SPIRIT."

I always had a chuckle at this, and always thought of it when I was modding my patrol to be bigger badder and better than the next one.... Back in the day before it got smaller and lower, that is.

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu 4.2 td
158 Posts
It may not look much KID but ive done some special modifications myself

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,015 Posts
"I'll be back" spoken by Tom Hanks in Pulp Fiction.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
I use a lot of sayings at work and at home it adds a few smiles and that's what it's all about.

It's time to bust the tower - top gun "I use phrase when telling the management we have a problem".

I'm about to put the Hammer down - Convoy - I use it blasting past over 3.0 Patrols in the 4.8. My kids love it and pull big smiles

I will take you down, I take you down to china town - Robert de Niro

because I turn your ass into grass and i be the biggest mother fuxking lawn mower you ever seen. - Platoon or full metal jacket

Its time kick the tire's and light fires - top gun - I use it every time we leave the house and go camping in the Patrol.

You think you can milk me - Rober de niro

Time to drop in a little napalm - Good morning vietnam - I use when I spray mozi killer (DET) around the house.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
God:
What are you doing now?

King Arthur:
Averting our eyes, oh Lord.

God:
Well, don’t. It’s just like those miserable psalms, always so depressing.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Does South Park count as a movie? If it does, I liked this:

SOUTH PARK" Episode 112 "Mecha Striesand" Written by Trey Parker, Philip Stark, and Matt Stone ...

CARTMAN: 'Well, first I kick you in the nuts as hard as I can.'

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
"we go for a ride" shorty in indiana jones
"now i've done it, i've made a clean spot" ripley in aleins

·
Registered
Nissan
6,063 Posts
Its time kick the tire's and light fires - top gun - I use it every time we leave the house and go camping in the Patrol.
I thought that was from Independance Day and it was Harry Connick Jnr?

Cheers

Justin

·
Registered
nissan
205 Posts
You are far weirder than someone merely into S&M. At least they have a tradition. We have some idea what S&M is about. There's movies and books about it. But as far as I know, there is nothing to explain the way you are.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Breaker Morant - Live each day as though it were your last; one day you’re sure to be right.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
I like it here. You get to do what you want. Nobody fcuks with you. The only worry you got is dying. And if that happens, you won’t know about it anyway.”

Platoon

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,227 Posts
MacGruber: How's your nose, rookie?
Lt. Dixon Piper: It's fine. I just banged it into a giant vagina.
MacGruber: So, my face is a vagina, huh? Well, I bet you wish your nose was a dik... so you could phuk butts.

MacGruber: Macgrubie don't play like homie, and homie don't play like that.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
I thought that was from Independance Day and it was Harry Connick Jnr?

Cheers

Justin
Thanks Justin for the correction. I was sure it was Top Gun but now thinking about it that wouldn't really fit into that movie.

·
The Bear
nissan
2,407 Posts
Thanks Justin for the correction. I was sure it was Top Gun but now thinking about it that wouldn't really fit into that movie.
Your thinking of
"I feel the need,,,,,the need for speed...."at 55 mins in.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts