Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2,091 Posts
Grow up people, i'm not saying bottle up your feelings, i'm just saying don't go pouring them all over the place.

I work with whingers all day, complaining about the petty problems in their lives, then i come on the Patrol forum and theres a bloke whinging about feeling down for no good reason. Half the country is moaning about fark all these days.

It's not that i don't have "feelings" or don't like to discuss them,,,, if i've got an actual problem then i'll talk it over with a mate or my old man, but if i'm feeling a bit down i don't go looking for sympathy on a online forum.
If i'm down i will admit it, but i won't go just telling anyone who'll listen.

Keep your heads up, assume some responsibilty and deal with lifes problems. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Grow up people, i'm not saying bottle up your feelings, i'm just saying don't go pouring them all over the place.

I work with whingers all day, complaining about the petty problems in their lives, then i come on the Patrol forum and theres a bloke whinging about feeling down for no good reason. Half the country is moaning about fark all these days.

It's not that i don't have "feelings" or don't like to discuss them,,,, if i've got an actual problem then i'll talk it over with a mate or my old man, but if i'm feeling a bit down i don't go looking for sympathy on a online forum.
If i'm down i will admit it, but i won't go just telling anyone who'll listen.

Keep your heads up, assume some responsibilty and deal with lifes problems. :mrgreen:
Didn't mean to offend you. Agree with your last line but Hey at least you have a mate or old man to talk to. Some people don't or find it hard.

·
Registered
nissan
2,091 Posts
Didn't mean to offend you. Agree with your last line but Hey at least you have a mate or old man to talk to. Some people don't or find it hard.

You didn't offend me mate :cool:

If somebody is in a situation where they have big problems in their life and no one at all to talk to then that is a very sad situation and i feel for the person, but that's not the case here.

I'm just worried that Australians are turning into the type of people who sook about the pissy little problems in life instead of just dealing with it and getting on with their lives.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
You didn't offend me mate :cool:

If somebody is in a situation where they have big problems in their life and no one at all to talk to then that is a very sad situation and i feel for the person, but that's not the case here.

I'm just worried that Australians are turning into the type of people who sook about the pissy little problems in life instead of just dealing with it and getting on with their lives.
I never said my problems were big, I know in the grand scheme of things that they're really not all that big.
The reason for my post was that the problems were getting to me a lot more than normal that night. I felt i needed to get them down in text as that helps me.
Normally i have a very thick skin and don't need to get my problems out.

And I have taken responsibility for my problems, I'm taking steps to rectify them, but as a young guy i do sometimes need advice with problems i have no real experience with.

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
I never said my problems were big, I know in the grand scheme of things that they're really not all that big.
The reason for my post was that the problems were getting to me a lot more than normal that night. I felt i needed to get them down in text as that helps me.
Normally i have a very thick skin and don't need to get my problems out.

And I have taken responsibility for my problems, I'm taking steps to rectify them, but as a young guy i do sometimes need advice with problems i have no real experience with.
Hey James, old thread dig but hope you are still doing OK.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts