Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Felix's GQ Bus no longer..... BRING ON THE GU TD42T!!!

Well my original member thread has disappeared in the "Great crash of 2010", so i'll start another.

This is my 94 GQ Ti,
5spd TB42E
all factory options (except sunroof)
Factory locker
factory sway disconnect
electric everything
2in lift
crap rock hard shocks which would be great if i were towing a load
285/75/16 BFG KM2's
UHF
ICE
55w 6000k HID Headlight & Crystal lamps
150ltr long range tank.
GU airbox
Snorkel
Dual Batteries (in the process of installing)

Archer Point FNQ

Front yard flex :punkrock:

Poser shots

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So the benefit of having 3 cars is that i could take the bus off the road for a bit to work on her...

I've managed to fit an arb battery try and a GU TD42T Airbox under the bonnet as well as an airtek snorkel...

I WILL NEVER DO HIS AGAIN!!! Efi suck ball to work on and with the amount of crap in the engine bay, i had to shuffle **** around and fabricate brackets.
the battery tray was not intended for the petty, it's for a GQ tb42. The tray itself has been butchered to fit and clear components.

but now the best part is that it's finished, 100% sealed (i can make the engine stall by covering the end of the snorkel) and i'm happy with the way it looks. But i stil have a little bit of tweaking to do.

I was trying my best not to make it NOT look like a slap together home install.

next step is the dual batteries, i'm just waiting on stuff from sidewinder. Isolator and Digital backlit moniter.
once again i'm going to try make it look as factory as possible

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Just fitted a 2in flexi kit with extra ling shocks,

once the bar, batteries and other stuff were fitted it sagged a good inch in the front,

i'm just waitng to do the finishing touches this arvo, then i'll be ready for fraser this weekend.

I've taken her for a drive and she has better road manners even with the front sway bar removed, i've left the rear in cause of the factory disconnect.

i changed the hub ages ago cause i was having problems with the auto lockers slipping out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts