Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title states i am finally an owner of my first patrol :) (first 4wd i've owned too) went to look at a 2003 td4.2 tdi ute today. it has 62 000 kms, bullbar, steel tray, two way, spotties, has a slight dent in passenger side door and the only downside is its leaf sprung (has a 2 inch lift though) anyway, i picked it up for $25k so it seems like a good deal to me :D cant wait to pick it up, will probly be next week sometime as the old owner is getting a roadworthy for it. ile be sure to get some pictures of it once i pick it up too. cant wait to finally go and do some 4wding and camping. after owning a 2wd car for 3 years im getting sick of having to rely on mates to go camping with haha.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, cant wait to get it :) jacket, it already has a 2 in lift in it, that will have to do me for now cos money will be a bit tight while im paying it off. first mods im thinking of doin (when i sell my current car) will be 3 inch straight through and a snorkel beause i dont think it has one. later on down the track ile probly try and get the leafs flexxing good or convert it to coils.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts