1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MK ute finally painted

gday lads and ladies
im james 16 got my learners and i have finished my hours but have to wait till march to get my p plate :(
got given a 85 mk ute sd33 N/A with just 280 ### on the clock mechanicly great just need a full servive and some tlc
it has a 3" efs lift all round (brand new)

its undercoated and awaiting to be painted in the near futere. i have some big plans for the old girl and dont plan on getting rod of her here are some pics

hope they work

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mudpig I went to the tyre place just to get normal black sunnies and the guy said that these were normal sunraysia rims but with American style round hole so I thought y not it's something different

The place was ace Tyres

Cheers James

·
Registered
nissan
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mudpig not really hey matee
on sunday im flyin down to dads to then next sunday go on a cruise but my sister is driving and i have talked her into letting me pak my 4 33's my grill and drivers seat in her falcon so ill hopefully get some pics by next friday with the wheels on

·
Registered
nissan
176 Posts
mudpig not really hey matee
on sunday im flyin down to dads to then next sunday go on a cruise but my sister is driving and i have talked her into letting me pak my 4 33's my grill and drivers seat in her falcon so ill hopefully get some pics by next friday with the wheels on
good stuff, looking forward to seeing pics

1 - 20 of 53 Posts