Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have been running a 2005 dual fuel R50 pathfinder for the last few years out in Fiji, and i am very happy with it. I've always been interested in a GU patrol however and lurk over here on this forum :naughty:. I have had a really unmolested and well looked after 2003 GU 4.8 petrol offered me at a price that can't be ignored (less than half street price). Vehicle is with a finance company i deal with. Bronze paint, nice alloys and tyres with beige leather, tiptronic and dual aircon. Vehicle has hardly ever been offroad and was used to tow a racecar on a trailer at weekends for much of its life. Mileage is 158,000kms.
I am very sorely tempted . Left the engine running with the aircon on for well over an hour and temp gauge didnt get above 1/3rd mark. Sounds smooth on start up and drops to idle nicely. Is there anything specific i should look out for apart from the horrific fuel consumption ?

Cheers - soon to be GU owner...........

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
sounds good. i saw only a few gu's in fiji last time i was there. unique car, and very luxurious compared to the average car in your part of the world.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts