Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1504 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
rgren2 - not sure of your location but what temp south of Sydney was 21° yesterday. Would love to have water temps like you.

Stay safe everyone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It was up in the 30’s a few weeks ago. Great Sandy Straits.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Some lures to use on the next hunting and gathering trip.
C8EC9034-6D66-4260-B280-33E107675FF1.jpeg

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,128 Posts
I've got these two here waiting to swim.. brought a few things to go chase tuna but never got the call up..

One is sexy looking.. the other original red head with metal bib.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,445
I've got these two here waiting to swim.. brought a few things to go chase tuna but never got the call up..

One is sexy looking.. the other original red head with metal bib.

You do know that most lures are designed to catch Fishermen, I've been caught probably a thousand times :).

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,447

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,449
Just a few minutes ago.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,832 Posts
Beautiful day on the water today, tuna everywhere but still can’t get any, bait fish in proliferation. No photo, but I caught a ‘reef flathead’ today on a live pike. Ugliest flatty I’ve ever seen, very thick in the body. Now wrapped in alfoil with sliced kaffir lime fruit slices and will be put in the oven tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,128 Posts
Managed to extract one fish out of a snag today on a spinner bait.. 45cm. Was grind today I expected a lot more considering all the rain yesterday stirring things up!

Thinking about upgrading to a newer GoPro soon this one keeps freezing up and losing footage

·
Registered
Was known as JT54_Y61 GU IV 08CRD Wag ST
985 Posts
Yeah, the other day, spoke with Service NSW to get the good oil on going for a fish, as thinking it would be good to go for exercise/relaxation up the mountains and get some tucker. Was told that it should be OK as I would be by myself, they suggested ring the local police to check (as I did), and police said it is not essential to drive 150kms and they informed me to go fish in my local area. Just have to wait out a while here, where I go, the only thing I may come across would be a few brumbies, but guess one concern would be if I was unfortunate and have an accident.

1441 - 1460 of 1504 Posts