Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1501 - 1520 of 1539 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,239 Posts
You could buy mine cheap but have to organise delivery lol
Pretty sure a DI could get to Darwin. Easy weekend road trip. Just straight up the centre.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,239 Posts
Yesterday morning started out well, except for the number of boats at the ramps, did a bit of a troll towards the whiting grounds, looking around we were almost surrounded by rain, looked a long way off, then the cats paws on the water, rain closer, winds stronger, trolled up a stickfish. Oh, well we’ll have a bit of a fish off Round Island, found a nursery, now it’s raining and wind blowing and the swell is up. Boat is rocking and twisting, call it a day. Get to the ramp and join the queue, I go and get the Patrol and some old goat has jumped the queue, has an electric winch, using a snatch block and hasn’t backed his trailer down far enough. He was given advice from other boaties and he finally left. We got the boat cleaned and I came home. With the twisting and rocking I’m now walking bent like a question mark.
Things we do for fun.

·
Blues Won as Expected. Go the Knights
30,697 Posts
Yesterday morning started out well, except for the number of boats at the ramps, did a bit of a troll towards the whiting grounds, looking around we were almost surrounded by rain, looked a long way off, then the cats paws on the water, rain closer, winds stronger, trolled up a stickfish. Oh, well we’ll have a bit of a fish off Round Island, found a nursery, now it’s raining and wind blowing and the swell is up. Boat is rocking and twisting, call it a day. Get to the ramp and join the queue, I go and get the Patrol and some old goat has jumped the queue, has an electric winch, using a snatch block and hasn’t backed his trailer down far enough. He was given advice from other boaties and he finally left. We got the boat cleaned and I came home. With the twisting and rocking I’m now walking bent like a question mark.
Things we do for fun.
Home with no fish once AGAIN???🤭
Might have to start calling you either guey or wooollybugger soon..

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
13,239 Posts
Only bring home the BIG ones. Our live baits are bigger than the fish some catch and we use braid.

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,357 Posts
Home with no fish once AGAIN???🤭
Might have to start calling you either guey or wooollybugger soon..
Haven't seen any reports of you catching anything lately.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,514

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
45,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,519
1501 - 1520 of 1539 Posts