Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1801 - 1820 of 1862 Posts

Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.

Registered
CRD Wagon
I used to throw ok, bought a new net and they showed me a flash new way of throwing. Now, nothing.
Nah, this is me this morning.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oddlysatisfying/comments/gb9lrp
Threw pretty well yesterday. Couldn't get out at anything other than high tide though so although I did my bit the bottom pocket net wasn't the best tool for the job.

Also got pulled up by the cops for wrong life jackets and no v-sheet.

My new to me motor was great though. Merc/Mariner 15hp USA model.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Check these out at Bunnings for storage, cheaper and better than containers from the tackle shops, come in two sizes.

Reactions: trev zd30 and Softy

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Purchased one of these today, came highly recommended, was going to spend more than double than that on another reel (shimano) but the owner of the shop said that he uses them and hasnt been able to bust them.
I got it for $149. Going to try it out tomorrow, before the winds come up.
View attachment 528927
Highly recommended, smooth and fast. Get them while they are cheap.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Alarm set for an early start.

Reactions: 62woollybugger

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Rough, big swell. One Happy Moment/Black Trevally and an undersized sweet lip. Body is sore from the jarring. On the water at 6, off at 11. One of the brakes on the trailer overheated on the way down, ok on the way home. Guess Ill have to pull it apart and check it, also have to renew the port navigation light.
We did chase some tuna, bonito and some mackerel, they were very skittish, got some tooth marks on a lure.
Thats all.

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
Rough, big swell. One Happy Moment/Black Trevally and an undersized sweet lip. Body is sore from the jarring. On the water at 6, off at 11. One of the brakes on the trailer overheated on the way down, ok on the way home. Guess Ill have to pull it apart and check it, also have to renew the port navigation light.
We did chase some tuna, bonito and some mackerel, they were very sketchy, got some tooth marks on a lure.
Thats all.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Three lures, some split rings and new trebles, $80+, , never mind, fishing off Fraser Island, priceless.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Bit of useless but very interesting information.

Three stable lead nuclides are the end products of radioactive decay in the three natural decay series: uranium (decays to lead-206), thorium (decays to lead-208), and actinium (decays to lead-207). ... The atomic weight of natural lead varies from source to source, depending on its origin by heavier element decay.

All lead does not come from decayed uranium. Lead is also be formed with the other heavy metals in a supernova, through various different processes. There are different isotopes of lead that are naturally occurring, forming from both supernovae and uraniumdecay.

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Reactions: GUEY and Foo
1801 - 1820 of 1862 Posts