Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1941 - 1955 of 1955 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
Going to go out in the boat tomorrow, northerly, will get wet, bumped around and don’t expect to catch fish. Don’t care, I’m going fishing.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
49,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,944 ·

·
Registered
GQ 1992 TD42 NA lwb
638 Posts
Packed the patrol and young bloke for a last fishing session before school starts on Tuesday, we arrived at beautiful Lancelin jetty just a little over an hour away from perth. Upon arrival my son pointed out dad that ute in the water i think he is bogged, Lancelin has no boat ramp so people launch off the beach and this bloke reversed too far back into the water then as you do took too long to winch the boat on the trailer which he gave up on as he was bieng pummelled by waves all while his cab is getting full of water.

I drove over asked if he needed a hand to get out, snatch strap on ute pulled out all the while the young bloke was filming on my phone (i didnt know untill after) he is heard on the video saying "THE MIGHTY PATROL SAVES THE DAY AGAIN!"

The bloke came back to the jetty an hour later and rewarded us with a couple of crays for our assistance that were still very alive!

Great night that im sure my 7 year old wont forget in a long time he had to wake his mum up at 11.30pm when we got back home to tell her the story and show her the video 🤭
Sleeve Waist Embellishment Recipe Fashion design

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
Going to spend some money at the tackle shop tomorrow, Wednesday will try for some fish, 20-30km winds 😖 50% chances of rain. Will be a great day. 😁

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
17,567 Posts
Got out on the water, was a great day, wind kept just below a gale, waves weren’t too big, we only went into Sandy Straights. Cought a coupla undersized fingermark, bit of sunburn on my legs. Absolutely knackered, can’t wait until these energy sapping drugs to finish. Supposed to be 22nd of this month.

1941 - 1955 of 1955 Posts