Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

We need your help as we get stuck here. we are fitting a TB48 engine 2016 model (petrol ofcourse) in a 1996 Y60. we have installed the engine with the gearbox (manual gearbox) but now we are stuck as we can't find the diagram for the ECU MEC 23-126.
Anyone have it please can help us !!!
we do have the ECU and the engine harness only, no junction box or other wires, anyone did this before ?
we will be ordering upgraded parts as well : fuel pump, fuel regulator and Engine managment system to tune all. any experience with this ?

·
N/A
nissan patrol
1,141 Posts
If you are going with a manual gear box I would suggest aftermarket ecu to get the best out of the engine.
I know haltec make a plug and play model.
But to your original question, there is a copy of the electronic service manual on here somewhere, I usually search for "download service manual" and it's in the top 5 threads that come up. Only covers up to 2012 I think.
The gregories manuals can be quite good for ecu pin outs too

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you are going with a manual gear box I would suggest aftermarket ecu to get the best out of the engine.
I know haltec make a plug and play model.
But to your original question, there is a copy of the electronic service manual on here somewhere, I usually search for "download service manual" and it's in the top 5 threads that come up. Only covers up to 2012 I think.
The gregories manuals can be quite good for ecu pin outs too.
Thank you so much i will try to find it out. i will appreciate if anyone can help me with useful links.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dear All
Unfortunately, because on the internet restriction in Dubai, i can't access any of the link found on the forum. there is a high restriction on the sharing websites here. i will appreciate if any can send me pdf by email or on cloud.
sorry again for asking for the manual as i see it had been asked millions of time on the forum LoL.

[email protected]

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts