Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,hopefully this is the right section I am still very new to the forum and Patrols in general. There is a massive amount of info, diagrams,directions and a credit to you all. But for guys like myself that are a little hesitant to start pulling stuff apart but want to learn its still a bit daunting. Just wondering if there are ever days (not crashing the show&shine) organised between you all on the sunshine coast or near by(that are willing) to help teach guys like me a few things? Just putting it out there?

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
Great idea , I think you will find that as you become part if the family , there will be people that often offer assistants .

Sent using carrier pigeon from Bill Lawrie

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
The only reason I haven't done this is there wasn't a demand for a bulk session, I've had a lot of guy's contact me over the years and we arrange a meetup to get to know each other and then we work something out to suit from there, I've got plenty of time normally and have had a steady stream of guy's where we have setup Dawes/Jaycar units/etc/etc and generally offered advice.

I did say in the S&S first post that if someone wants it we can do a bit of a session on the day and also my truck will be there on display like everyone else so you can have a look at what I've done and how I've managed the mods and we can run through what you want from it, there will also be others there as well to get other ideas.

If anyone is interested I'll certainly organise a separate day, but it needs to be unofficial and we just show up at a spot as trying to get a venue officially is painful with regs etc, although I did orgnise a small sunshine coast get together a while back at the Waterfront Hotel and they were very good in making a bit of room for us, so that is an option if you want to have a few beers and a snack afterwards.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,054 Posts
I think you will find that as you become part if the family , there will be people that often offer assistants .
I've been here a few years now, where's my bloody assistant?? :p

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu4.2
1,085 Posts
^^^rofl^^^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts