Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im after some info on flex ramp specs ie: now tall they are how long what angle should it graduate from lowerest to highest point
also would like to know the correct way of messuring the vechicle off and on the ramp to get the correct flex readding or whatever they want to call it

iv did some searching just not sure if im searching the right things or what but i cant find much or any info to what im after in this respect :(

reason i want to know is very soon we having a car and 4wd show in my area and i want to throw the suggestion across to the president for a flex ramp and maybe a time trial course instead of just a plane mud hole, in hopes to attract more 4wd's to our show from across north Queensland and befor i make the suggestion id like some solid info to throw at him in regards to specs for such an invent.

any help what so ever even links to the info i need would much be appreciated in hopes to improve what little events we have to make the day much more enjoyable and intertaining for all 4wd motor inthuseist's

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i got google

like i said i may not have searched under the right name or saying once i retryed using RTI ramp i found my info i needed :)

but thank you anyways

·
Registered
nissan patrol
154 Posts
when and where is this car show (air)? id b keen for a flex ramp

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry scott seems i did all this research wasted my time and efforts for nothing i was hoping to bring some extra things for the 4wd nut to do at our Ayr car show, i was even going to foot the bill to cover the costs of of steel and my time to make the ramp, but they decided this year to now remove the mud pit also in exchange for a tyre throwing comp :s
seriously hate living in Ayr im sure we have the worst people organizing sh|t for us locals to do so instead me and the boys will do our own trip have our own 4wd show lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts