Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says me and friend are looking online for the best fare departing NZ Christchurch. A old pal plans to come over for xmas and new year to Manila. Can anyone pass on some info in what low budget airlines fly from New Zealand to Singapore, Indonesia or Malaysia. From these countries we can pick up a low budget carrier for the final leg to Manila.

It seams only possible going via Sydney is that correct? So can we go low budget to Sydney and low budget to Sing, Malay or indo ?

Or anyone know of a good travel agent who can assist us with the bookings. Im looking online all be it they are help full its not really what my friend needs.

Regards
Dan

·
Previously known as twodiffs
1991 GQ Safari.
3,684 Posts
I'd check online, Virgin Blue (Pacific Blue or whatever it is) , Qantas, Air NZ, Jet Star all fly out ex ChCh.

·
Registered
581 Posts
mate go to www. iwantthatflight.com.au they always have cheap flights going

·
Registered
nissan
8 Posts
You might struggle to find travel agents that deal with all of the budget airlines. One of the ways they stay low-budget is to not bother paying travel agents any commissions. Without commissions, the agents don't want to know.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks the link was great. We got Christchurch to Manila including a return for 2017.00 USD using two carriers. Thats not so bad as its departing on 27th and returning on the 10th of Jan. These are normaly really high peak times. We had been quoted 3200 USD and couldnt get it any lower as my mate deosnt have a offshore/seaman's book to get mega discount on tickets.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,442 Posts
We have just flowen into Christchurch from sydney on air NZ and it was great, Great food, beer, entertainment and the veiw of the young ladies walking up and down the isle was great too. Oh and even though we were only in Eco the seats were huge!! Deffs vouch for them :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yeah i agree with u Nissan Kid, We Flew Air Newzealand From Brisbane to Los Angeles They were Great It was our Honeymoon Trip so we got Cheap Ugrades to Premium Ecomony, They Look after you great, The Food, Booze and Service is Fantastic we will Fly with them anytime we can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts