Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, can any supply details of Ford Mavericks AUD (GQ Patrol) with factory gold rims. Was it a special edition or something? Got any additional specs?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,212 Posts
Hi Folks, can any supply details of Ford Mavericks AUD (GQ Patrol) with factory gold rims. Was it a special edition or something? Got any additional specs?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
I saw these in the early editions of the GQ,possibly specials,also on MK/Q,but these might have been retrofitted,straining the grey cells,comes up with 15" x 7",fitted with 10.5 x 31R.,Bridgestone 604s were popular at the time [a good tyre in my experience]

·
Registered
Nissan GQ SWB TB42S
3 Posts
The wheels were part of the Ford XLT specification, I've one myself (1989). Typically (but not always it appears) they have;
A sunroof
Electric front windows
LSD differential on earlier versions, locked on later
Wide body kit (Nissan flares)
Gold wheels and Bridgestone Desert Dueler 604V Tyres as per grumpyone mentioned
Different internal seat trim over the XT base model
Disc brakes all round

·
Registered
nissan
54 Posts
Specs for the XLT seem to have been quite variable or had options? I purchased a run-out model in Jan 94 (Mar 93 build), it had the skinny 16" Dueler 604V tyres, lsd, 4 wheel single piston discs, TB42S engine, electric windows front and rear, no sun roof, grey velour trim, 5 spd manual box. Still miss the old girl sometimes. If she had been a TD42 I'd have kept her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts