Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do some minor mods to our 2005 Nissan Patrol 3Ltr auto wagon. EG Air bags for the rear, Oil catch can and Blank off the EGR, but with having very limited mechanical experience and having priced the fitting from local mechanics and was wondering if there is anyone in the Rockhampton area that could give me a hand, I would be happy to recompense them financially for their help [ within reason]

Thanks for all replies
Ian

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,799 Posts
Air bags in the rear ? Would it not be to expensive to find a version that can be tailored into the patrol and still look factory if thats what you mean. And then they will need testing and then reseting $ $ $. Maybe a roll cage would be cheaper option.

·
Registered
nissan GU iv 2006
1,720 Posts
Air bags in the rear ? Would it not be to expensive to find a version that can be tailored into the patrol and still look factory if thats what you mean. And then they will need testing and then reseting $ $ $. Maybe a roll cage would be cheaper option.
I think hes talking about air bag suspention in the rear.
With the chasis issues in the rear, I would steer clear of any sort of air bag set up.
JMO.

·
Registered
nissan
758 Posts
I'm in Rocky, but I would be no help as I'm probably the most mechanically useless person on the forums.

What kind of car you got, or rather, what have you got that would make it stand out?.. Any pics?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.