Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
A week down the track and very close monitoring I've had no slowness issues at all and complaints have stopped, VS are rolling out the fix to other sites now, looks like we may be on a winner after a long losing streak. Long term the 'fix' will be improved strategically.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
Just thought it was my area.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
I don't worry to much about tuesday/wednesday at the moment as these are the days/times global updates are made.
I know there is a bit going on relating to the massive spam attacks we have been enduring for several weeks, many of which don't make it to public view because we intercept.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
Got the slow mo happening this morning and that is since 4.30am.

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Got the slow mo happening this morning and that is since 4.30am.

Foo
Strange, mines rocketing along fine.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
1,710 Posts
I have a new issue...
Every now and again, when I tap the "new" bubble on the top right of the screen, I get this.

Can't figure out just yet what causes it, but it's bloody annoying.
Obviously on my iPad using Safari.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #69 (Edited)
Not seen that but will raise it with Techs. Raised but may not get an answer immediately, please keep me updated and if anyone else is getting it, let me know please.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
1,710 Posts
Will do, Ross. Issue may well be on my side as my iPad is quite old, but what bugs me is that it is another one of those seemingly random things that only pops up when you least expect it.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
Me too.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Mine still rocking along OK, just went through every new thread back and forth as well as Popular and alerts, but, in speaking with people this morning when Andrie put up his issue it seems another big forum was being migrated early this morning our time, it is possible that could have effected us, will ask the question.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Just logged in and found at least one US forum has been having difficulties as well so it quite possibly was from that server migration I spoke of. I mentioned much earlier we were the crash test dummy recently for migrating to different servers, it worked so others are going through that as well as other forums migrating to XF.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
Strange, mines rocketing along fine.
Lucky you, because mine is chit every now n again and it's more than then, for the most part of the day!

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
WTF is this chit that keeps happening with my posts, don't this blue line with any posts by Tappa and it keep deleting the next letter.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
🤔 Well I can honestly say that the speed of the forum, is muchly betterer now. 😁

Foo
OK Foo and others, lets get back to basics, this was your reply after we had migrated to different servers a little while back, so there must have been an improvement there somewhere and for a bit of time. I have said I don't worry too much about Tues/Wed for reasons I've explained. I have just found out that there was a bit of work done earlier today. So, have we improved and just having a few hiccups or is it no better? For all you guys I need to have accurate info to follow these things up or I'm just wasting my time.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
No, it's worse!

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #79

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts
OK I give up.
It was rocking along well after the last batch of so called fixes but it has been driving me up the wall today. Better than 8secs for upload checking messages and the bloody blue bow that turns up, when I want to correct a spelling mistake. WTF do they start changing things that have been an improvement? Surely they can see when we have been happy with changes and things are flowing nicely? It just makes me want to not come here sometimes and I'm not a bloody mod. Go bloody play and implement on the other so called big Forums and leave us alone, instead of constantly using us as the bloody scapegoats for their experiments! 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Foo

61 - 80 of 98 Posts