Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
OK I give up.
Huh, do you or don't you want updates from us about issues we're experiencing? I don't have to waste my time letting you know when I'm experiencing forum issues/slowness if you don't want to hear it anymore.

Like @Foo just said, it's only getting worse form my point of view and usage. I get maybe one day or probably more accurate only half a day off awesome speed and zero issues then the next few days are a complete pain in the ass again!

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
1,477 Posts
Ok I will try my best. I am only usually logged on about one - two hours per day perhaps. Mostly time outs and interrupts? From memory:-

Tuesday as reported.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.

Speed does not seem to be an issue. My server(s) (NBN ISP satellite) would be slower than yours.

Hope this helps.

Edits - the bots always hit at about 5.55 pm AEDST.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #83 (Edited)
Huh, do you or don't you want updates from us about issues we're experiencing? I don't have to waste my time letting you know when I'm experiencing forum issues/slowness if you don't want to hear it anymore.

Like @Foo just said, it's only getting worse form my point of view and usage. I get maybe one day or probably more accurate only half a day off awesome speed and zero issues then the next few days are a complete pain in the ass again!
I need facts, don't tell me about wasting time, I've been 'wasting' my time for friggin 8 months on this crap.

Not to mention crap like this and we don't get paid for it.

Ok I will try my best. I am only usually logged on about one - two hours per day perhaps. Mostly time outs and interrupts? From memory:-

Tuesday as reported.
Friday.
Saturday.
Sunday.

Speed does not seem to be an issue. My server(s) (NBN ISP satellite) would be slower than yours.

Hope this helps.

Edits - the bots always hit at about 5.55 pm AEDST.
Thanks, yes I will agree with that time frame but it shouldn't be as often as that, this is what I don't get. I'm here and on the other forum on and off for up to 16 hours a day trying to work this system out on either my laptop or my tablet. This is going to blow up in our face, I've just told VS I'm on the verge of walking away from them and here, I'm friggin over all the BS.
Edit: Not all the time, but quite often I'm not experiencing what I'm being told which often raises the question is it the forum or something in the users system, this is the confusing part.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I need facts, don't tell me about wasting time, I've been 'wasting' my time for friggin 8 months on this crap.
Tell me exactly what more facts you need and I'll supply them, I thought I was already giving you what you requested but I guess not? I'm more than happy to help out, I already sent through screenshots of error messages and gave you all the answers to those questions they asked for my location, system, errors etc in all my previous replies to this and the other thread. What am I missing to be more help?

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
I’ve reported a few spam lately.🙄

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I have a new issue...
Every now and again, when I tap the "new" bubble on the top right of the screen, I get this.
View attachment 517255

Can't figure out just yet what causes it, but it's bloody annoying.
Obviously on my iPad using Safari.
Andrie, spoke to Jeff this morning and he feels this is something at your end and he would like to deal with it locally, I'm going to link this to @ModAdmin I had put that shot up for VS in the other forum.
Ross

·
Registered
547 Posts
@geeyoutoo What facts do you need, I'm having constant issues this morning with errors and speed issue? Happy to provide the information you require if you still want updates on these issues? Just what you need

I'm having zero issues with any other forums, even another XenForo forum has been fine.

error help 3.JPG
error help.JPG

·
Registered
547 Posts
search function totally unusable for me now, please tell me what "facts" you need other than my complaints and screenshot to be more helpful.

Two more just then trying to use the search bar, but clicking through forum threads is ok.

error help 6.JPG
error help 7.JPG

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)
No reply yet.....
Just got off the other forum where I have been assured a hotfix has been applied to us that should improve performance, but, I have also been told that there could still be some issues for up to 2 weeks
Let's see.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
I’ve reported a few spam lately.🙄
Interestingly, after a comment was made by an admin on the other forum where he said he had deleted 50 in the last month, I went through our log system and found that apart from spam caught by AI we deleted and cleaned 100 individual spam threads in the last 29 days, surprised me actually, but I do remember taking out 9 in Chinese that strangely originated in Russia in one hit a few weeks ago.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
I reported another tonight. Looked like a Pakistan flag. Green with a star, I think.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,160 Posts
Just checked, yes.
A28B1787-B9AA-4F52-A64B-F23496475260.png

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Yes I cleaned it, I found doing it by report process is a bit slow, if I go straight to the thread and spam clean the report resets itself. I'm still learning shortcuts in this complicated system.
Russia, Karachi, China, UK, US, they are spread all over.
When I was looking through the other guys list I saw one from AU.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Just had another from Karachi, Pakistan, it was about coffee, 5 in the last few hours. They are hitting us and others very hard at the moment.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,375 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
44,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Yes spam cleaned, but had one that got caught in the approval queue from the US with this email address, now also spam cleaned and this sent to Canada for further investigation.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts