Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
So, You have MAGGOTS over your way too, f## kn r soles. I'd love to corner them in a dark alley sometime.:(

·
Registered
nissan
776 Posts
I thought that is what you did to 3 litres?

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
its just a little crispy its still good its still good, the only parts wurth salvaging off that car would be the wheel nuts. SHE FRIED SKIP

·
Registered
nissan patrol
102 Posts
Doesnt look like its been bounced off enough trees or put on its lid enough times to be joy riders. Got to be an insurance job cause if joy riders wernt going to cut loose in the bush and destroy it they would just take wrx or a commodore wouldnt they?

·
Registered
nissan gu
1,195 Posts
yeah not a 3ltr they go BOOM not burn, hehe!

·
Registered
nissan
101 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
So, If it's stolen, how did they get around the NATS system?!
Alawys a way around anything if know how. if this was stolen they didnt won't any parts thats for sure.

i had a Nissan Puslar stolen recievied payout, was recovered 18mths later in drivable condition stereo and rear lights missing and all plates removed. Investigated by Detectives and insurance, they found that it was possible to start without key.
Then i was told that I could take it home, didnt even own it any more due to payout.

They found 5 other stolen vehicles on premises at the time

·
Registered
nissan
1,841 Posts
Just had a mates dirtbike stollen. Retards couldnt start it so pushed it down the hill and still couldnt get it fired. So decided the smartest thing was just to torch it in a vacant block. But the best bit is, my mate has to recover the bike and dispose of it himself at his own expense...Work that out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts