Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys. i am giving away my 1984 patrol. it needs a starter motor to start it up. it goes real good at 4bn when it runs. needs a starter motor or to be towed up a hill at 4wd track then could probably roll start it.

clutch is real good and everything is prety good. have painted the front qtr panel and rear doors no also.

this is the car here Nissan Patrol 1984 Mk Mq - Boostcruising=

pm me if you want it and il tell you where it is. and you can get the key and number plates off me.

ITS IN A 4WD TRACK IN BRISBANE NORTHSIDE

·
Registered
nissan
270 Posts
When does it need to be picked up?? And what gulley?

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its not for parts wrecking at the track. you need to get the key off me and stuff and remove it from the track then its yours for free. runs good. just starter motor is ****ed and i removed it off the car.

so pm me to organise. i will give ya a receipt once its recovered out of the bush so you can register it

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dont want any dodgey bum ****s just taking parts off it at the track. only giving it away so i dont get busted for leaving it in the bush. dont wanna lose my car aswell as have to pay fines and ****

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
or if someone want to pull it up the hill somehow il pay a couple of hundred and keep it myself still

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i cant get it out. wish i could coz its real good. il pay a couopke if hundred if someone can set uop a recovery team of fairly tuff trucks for me.

or anyone got a spare starter motor for l28 i can borrow to get it out?

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yer i got it out of the bog but was using the starter to keep the engine going when i had the clutch out in gear coz it was dying from water in distributor. then it wasnt working. dunno if it fried or got wet inside or what. got one free life out of it when i was in the bog still but when i got out it wasnt working after trying hitting it and stuff for a hour.

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yer probably would i rekn. that was the plan. but now im giving it to a recovery guy that takes the stolen and dumped ones out of the bush. they get stripped so fast out there so only had a couple of hours to organise what to do. otherwise itd have no wheels and stuff and wouldnt be good to anyone. and was worried about getting fined and stuff for leaving it there.

only owed me bout 1100 to own for a year so not to bad. will get another one. hopefully can find 350 dollar bargain like yours somethime soon.

·
Registered
nissan
1,194 Posts
Hey mate give me a ring 0406496573 , will pull it out for ya ! Can do it tomorrow morn if ya want , dont scrap it !!!

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
With the crap weather we have been having here in Brissie lately
Itll cost friggin heaps to pull it out
Im fish tailing the GQ down my whole driveway
Im on top of a hill and get quick water run of

If its in the Northside area im thinkin of its a big risk , especially with all the Tresspass .and associated fines
If ya need a starter for a lend let me no

·
White & Whistlin sd33T
nissan
388 Posts
Mate you should be able to pick up a second hand starter for stuff all.

My big concern would be how bloody bad she was submerged :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Surely someone at the 4x4 park would help you??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts