Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From 15's to 12's liters per 100!

Same driving, same roads, same speeds and worse head wind conditions.

Very bloody happy!

Tony at TDR Geelong does a great job.

·
Registered
nissan
2,406 Posts
Huh?... No other changes? I see in your sig that you've got a tdi so the only tuning he could do is either add or remove fuel. Can't see that alone having the drastic result you've described here.

·
Registered
nissan
1,174 Posts
Huh?... No other changes? I see in your sig that you've got a tdi so the only tuning he could do is either add or remove fuel. Can't see that alone having the drastic result you've described here.
if it had previously had a "fuel screw" tune and the new tune was done properly then i reckon it makes sense.

·
Registered
nissan
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess the real test will be driving to Hervey Bay with the camper trailer on the back and boat on the roof this Christmas.

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
1,088 Posts
Got a dyno sheet we can look at ?
Also how much was the dyno .
Iam going down the same road at the moment just searching for the right person to do the job ?

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
1,088 Posts
Iam thinking of going to JPC in Thomatown ? But would like some feedback on there work if anyone knows anything let me know that would be great Thanks

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol/Maverick
593 Posts
Let me know how you go in Thomastown. Mine went to turbo engineering and I got a dyno with torque figures that mean nothing and they couldn't explain to me either.........

·
Registered
Nissan 2006 model ute
1,088 Posts
Iam thinking possibly next Friday to go to JPC , I did a search and all the feedback that turnd up was very positive for there work . So all things going well I will make the 3 hr trip down next week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts