Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows fuel tank capacity of MK SWB turbo diesel?
And was there a factory option for long range tank? Have had a look at nerok's wiki already but could not seem to find it in there.

·
Registered
nissan
175 Posts
Mine holds 75 litres (found out by running it right out) doubt whether there was a factory option of a larger tank as not that much extra space in a SWB.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Ive got a SWB here with an additional tank underneath
One of my old MQ wagons had a 200L alloy drop tank fitted
Factory long range tank ???

·
Registered
nissan patrol mk
3,306 Posts
I've got 120l long range tank in my SWB. Standard was about the 75 liters I believe too

·
Registered
nissan
275 Posts
My 1984 MK wagon has a 180 litre tank. I believe some of these models come out with this long range tank.

·
White & Whistlin sd33T
nissan
388 Posts
The LWB has an 80 litre tank standard from everything I have read, although the manual says 82-83 litre

When mine reads dead empty on the gauge it will take around 68 to 70 litres. Has never taken more than 73 litres

Ric

·
Rusty, but Trusty. Most of the time
nissan
1,185 Posts
I have a long rage one in mine, there was a picture on here of one that looked identical to mine. (might have been Sharks ute thread) and that one was 160L

Never had enough spare coin to fill it up though :(

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
I've never run mine to empty, whenever the gauge is past the E I can only put about 60L into it. I should really let it go all the way one day.

·
Registered
nissan mk
970 Posts
Drained and refilled mine 73lt

·
Registered
nissan
98 Posts
Ive got a SWB here with an additional tank underneath
One of my old MQ wagons had a 200L alloy drop tank fitted
Factory long range tank ???
you wouldn't happen to have a pic of the additional tank. i have one here and i'm buggered as to how it is meant to fit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts