Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I pulled the left hand rear light assembly out. Can anyone tell me if I plug the wiring harness that's already there into a full functioning tail light. Will the indicators and brake/park light work or do have to run patch wires up from the tow bar and to the right hand set as well. Thanks

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
Others have converted the existing ones. Plenty of DIYs on here.

·
Registered
nissan
645 Posts
Not sure on the '08, but I was under the impression that all the required wires were there. My '99 didn't have brake and reverse on the rhs, but was fully wired on the lhs. I just ran some wires from the lhs to the rhs over the roof. I didn't want to punch wires through the rubber grommet at the bottom from the bumper.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
So today I pulled the left hand rear light assembly out. Can anyone tell me if I plug the wiring harness that's already there into a full functioning tail light. Will the indicators and brake/park light work or do have to run patch wires up from the tow bar and to the right hand set as well. Thanks
If you look in post #1 of this link about half way down there are 3 threads on it.

http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/gene...ech-talk-maint-mods-gen-info-known-fix-89826/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts