Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4x4Nissan
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all new to the Forum but had Nissan Patrols for a long time...

My old man has a G60 Nissan Patrol real old one he got it in the 60's as hes first 4x4 he reckons its around the 1958 model is there any way of telling the age of the early ones codes or dates on the Car ????

My main ride is a 1992 Nissan Patrol Ute 4x4 that gets used as a work truck pulling old rusty cars home I also collect old valiants always on the look out for Chargers, Pacers, just about any thing any where....

My old man has 3 Patrols all up the G60, the 1989 work Ute, The 1992 Nissan patrol wagon.....

Love all cars that get me home each time great Ute...................................

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome Charger! If your Dad's patrol is a '58 it would look like this... a 4W60 series

and i know a few people that would give.. umm.. well anything to get one!

If its not this shape then its likely a 60 series 1960-1980. As the others have said post some pics so we can see.

·
Registered
4x4Nissan
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he said some thing about the fact hes has a lot of Air vents along the front of the window no idea looks a bit like a jeep been lifted up high as.... Will get some pics at xmass when I get back out there..........

He wont part with it as its hes first 4x4 he has early tapes of it on the beach when he use to live in Sydney and out on hes pigging trips like I said will get some shots for you when I can Thanks.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts