Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,328 Posts
Just fits on hoist under carport

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk
Love your build and your shed. Looking at your shed it looks like it falls from front to back? A different way to do it but looks like the roofing iron becomes your x bracing?

Reactions: Gasburner

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
Love your build and your shed. Looking at your shed it looks like it falls from front to back? A different way to do it but looks like the roofing iron becomes your x bracing?
Yes higher at front and gutters on end not sides.flashing on front and sides. Makes for easy DIY installation with no purlins or ridgecap. I make and sell carports from 2 - 10 mtrs wide and any length.

Shade Wood Beam Roof Tints and shades

Sky Plant Cloud Shade Road surface

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,328 Posts

·
GHMBC #3
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I was thinking that all those structures had a distinct lack of bracing but just because it wouldn't work in NQ doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it where it is.
For above Gympie area is 100x50x2.5 c350lo rhs frames @ 1.5 mtr centres with .48 bmt roofing.good for 180 km/hr

·
GHMBC #3
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
That is angry looking!!
Thanks.are you without a patrol? After Christmas I will be sending a 89 mav body and chassis along with more than enough parts to put together a gq. I have my old bubble back ute cab I tried to sell but offers of $200 I'd rather give it to someone who would appreciate it.same with mav roller.have a carry motor and will have an efi motor as well. Over hoarding once 6 wheeler is done.have my twin cab chopped gq and 4.8. Time to downsize

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,429 Posts
Thanks.are you without a patrol? After Christmas I will be sending a 89 mav body and chassis along with more than enough parts to put together a gq. I have my old bubble back ute cab I tried to sell but offers of $200 I'd rather give it to someone who would appreciate it.same with mav roller.have a carry motor and will have an efi motor as well. Over hoarding once 6 wheeler is done.have my twin cab chopped gq and 4.8. Time to downsize
PM sent mate.

·
Registered
nissan
1,928 Posts
That's a beast of a GQ with a menacing colour it'll open up a few eyes well done. The 304 you're running did you already have it or buy it reconditioned? I'm hoping to put a stock one in an old holden I have one day.

·
GHMBC #3
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
That's a beast of a GQ with a menacing colour it'll open up a few eyes well done. The 304 you're running did you already have it or buy it reconditioned? I'm hoping to put a stock one in an old holden I have one day.
Black raptor
304 was in another gq so quick swap

21 - 40 of 40 Posts