Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Have been a long time reader and now a recent member of the forum, which has been a great source of information and inspiration.
Have owned a mighty Patrol since 1999; was my old mans 89 diesel wagon which he rolled and I fixed. Unfortuately the old girl died of cancer two years ago (have recently bought another 89 wagon from the auctions and am in the process of a body swap. This will go to a friend who is in desperate need of a 4bie.) To replace her, I found a 2000 DX with a destructed hand grenade and replaced it with a 4.2TD with 50000 on the clock. This has been great, but recently I found a 2003 ST 4.2TD (that I sourced from the auctions with smashed suspension) and with a few mods have made it into an even greater car. The handbrake thinks I'm mad but I love saving these great cars from the slaughter house (and saving some reddies as well doesn't hurt).
Anyway, thats about it.:iconbana:

·
Registered
nissan
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys. Can't put up photos as the cameras not talking to the computer :confused: so it looks like I need to buy a new camera. Only problem is the kitty is a bit low at the moment (too many mods on the GU according to the missus :mad:), so as soon as I fix that problem, will post pics. Could be a week or three. Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts