Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol 3 litre
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have purchased a Genuine Nissan Snorkel From the Wreckers for my 2005 3 litre patrol. I'm having trouble finding a genuine snorkel template to fit it. Does any one know where I might be able to find one?

Thanks

·
Registered
nissan
2,863 Posts
I tried for ages with no real luck.
I did score a measurements pdf off someone on here (which i may still have if you want me to email it)
Other than that, I looked at a LOT of pics of genuine snorkels on here to ascertain where to drill, that and I held it up on the car, parallel to the A-Pillar, and fitted up the inner duct to compare and work out where was best. I managed being about 5mm too far forward which wasn't a problem :)

Pics:

About to drill the main hole..

(In case you didn't get the A-Pillar bracket)

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,471 Posts
Mate if you can get up every morning and still smile with a head like that, I say good on ya.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
I’ll say, I was scrolling down through the pictures admiring the handiwork and this suddenly head appears and scares the living bejazus out of me. And I watch a lot of horror movies and do not scare easy…

But holy chit, I have gone numb down me left side and can only type with me right, think I had better go see the doc !!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts