Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I said guys get in quick. $12 for 4L home brand engine oil.
Woolworths are in very game but seriously engine oil?
Yep not going in my ZD30...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,716 Posts
They do however do coal and gas amongst other things.
Wesfarmers has a few interests. ;)
Has over 220, 000 aussies working for them too. That's a lot of jobs.
Bunnings Warehouse,*Coles Supermarkets,*Bi-Lo,*Pick 'n Pay Hypermarket,*Coles Express,*Coles Central,*Liquorland,*Vintage Cellars,1st Choice Liquor Superstore,Officeworks,*Officeworks BusinessDirect,*Harris Technology,Kmart, Kmart Tyre & Auto Service,Target, Curragh Queensland Mining, Wesfarmers Premier Coal, Bengalla Mining Company*, Wesfarmers Insurance, Crombie Lockwood (NZ), Koukia*, Blackwoods, Protector Alsafe, Bakers, Total Fasteners, Bullivants, Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety NZ, CSBP, Australian Gold Reagents*, Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas, Unigas*, Wesfarmers Kleenheat Elpiji, Wesfarmers LPG, Coregas, Air Liquide WA*, Gresham Partners Group*, Wespine Industries*

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,168 Posts
Let me know when they get into 2T, that's the one I want cheap and plenty of sulphur :).

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
I use that motor oil as coolant in me TD42, stops that overheating problem :p

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,243 Posts
Holy crap 20% off disney air fresheners fukk yes!!!

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Let me know when they get into 2T, that's the one I want cheap and plenty of sulphur :).
Gee, I buy 4L of Valvoline 2ST from Campells cash n carry here in Perth with my TWU card for $21.00. Runs smoother than that GW crap everyone buys from super creep too. James I'm running it in the SD33 too.
Cheers

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
50,168 Posts
Gee, I buy 4L of Valvoline 2ST from Campells cash n carry here in Perth with my TWU card for $21.00. Runs smoother than that GW crap everyone buys from super creep too. James I'm running it in the SD33 too.
Cheers
I came across a sale 2 years ago and bought a heap, I won't need 2T for at least another year :).

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
why do you dirty diesel burners add 2 stroke oil to your diesel? is it just for the sulphur?
Well I just do, at a rate of 400 - 500:1. You can go as rich as 200:1 however I get an EGT drop of 50C if I go richer.
I have an injector pump that is not readily available from rebuilders and these are subject to head seizures when worn or treated with little respect.
It is a lubrication thing yes, and it also reduces cold start clatter a little.
Be warned though, once you get the 2ST bug it's irreversible...:D

Heaps of opinions here:

http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76845&start=0

1 - 18 of 18 Posts