Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said guys get in quick. $12 for 4L home brand engine oil.
Woolworths are in very game but seriously engine oil?
Yep not going in my ZD30...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,662 Posts
They do however do coal and gas amongst other things.
Wesfarmers has a few interests. ;)
Has over 220, 000 aussies working for them too. That's a lot of jobs.
Bunnings Warehouse,*Coles Supermarkets,*Bi-Lo,*Pick 'n Pay Hypermarket,*Coles Express,*Coles Central,*Liquorland,*Vintage Cellars,1st Choice Liquor Superstore,Officeworks,*Officeworks BusinessDirect,*Harris Technology,Kmart, Kmart Tyre & Auto Service,Target, Curragh Queensland Mining, Wesfarmers Premier Coal, Bengalla Mining Company*, Wesfarmers Insurance, Crombie Lockwood (NZ), Koukia*, Blackwoods, Protector Alsafe, Bakers, Total Fasteners, Bullivants, Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety NZ, CSBP, Australian Gold Reagents*, Wesfarmers Kleenheat Gas, Unigas*, Wesfarmers Kleenheat Elpiji, Wesfarmers LPG, Coregas, Air Liquide WA*, Gresham Partners Group*, Wespine Industries*

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
I use that motor oil as coolant in me TD42, stops that overheating problem :p

·
Registered
nissan
692 Posts
That stuff has been around for YEARS
You guys are slow on the uptake.
Coles used to have an own brand engine oil, no idea if it's still around though

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,995 Posts
Holy crap 20% off disney air fresheners fukk yes!!!

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Let me know when they get into 2T, that's the one I want cheap and plenty of sulphur :).
Gee, I buy 4L of Valvoline 2ST from Campells cash n carry here in Perth with my TWU card for $21.00. Runs smoother than that GW crap everyone buys from super creep too. James I'm running it in the SD33 too.
Cheers

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,215 Posts
Gee, I buy 4L of Valvoline 2ST from Campells cash n carry here in Perth with my TWU card for $21.00. Runs smoother than that GW crap everyone buys from super creep too. James I'm running it in the SD33 too.
Cheers
I came across a sale 2 years ago and bought a heap, I won't need 2T for at least another year :).

·
GHMBC #3
nissan patrol gq lwb,3"lift.
3,788 Posts
why do you dirty diesel burners add 2 stroke oil to your diesel? is it just for the sulphur?

·
Registered
nissan
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Holy crap 20% off disney air fresheners fukk yes!!!
I got 3! one for the front, one for the back and a spare! Can't pass up saving opportunities like that.

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
why do you dirty diesel burners add 2 stroke oil to your diesel? is it just for the sulphur?
Well I just do, at a rate of 400 - 500:1. You can go as rich as 200:1 however I get an EGT drop of 50C if I go richer.
I have an injector pump that is not readily available from rebuilders and these are subject to head seizures when worn or treated with little respect.
It is a lubrication thing yes, and it also reduces cold start clatter a little.
Be warned though, once you get the 2ST bug it's irreversible...:D

Heaps of opinions here:

http://www.4wdaction.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76845&start=0

1 - 18 of 18 Posts