Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

2721 - 2728 of 2728 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,177 Posts
I like chicken tracks. No damage and no mud to clean out of places where it shouldn't be. Leave that to people who like doing that, happy to watch them though and offer my completely useless advice.

·
Registered
nissan
830 Posts
Yep,
each to there own.....some won't even drive on a beach!! I own a 4wd to 4wd lol. This for me is anything from touring to beach to hard tracks. I like it all. I love the challenge of a hard track and though i try to avoid panel damage it does happen....... could write it off on the black top too so nothing is without risk :)

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,904 Posts
Guy's they like it and that is all that matters, I've done a couple of GH tracks over the years but don't make a habit of it, but I do like looking at their pics.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,595 Posts
Half the battle scars on my Patrol are from Glasshouse. I don't tend to do all the hard tracks these days but i still have fun out there anyway. Love watching the guys do the insane stuff.

I like shiny stuff

·
Registered
nissan
830 Posts
Not sure how many members still visit glasshouse.
We did the canyon through south powerlines on saturday.
The canyon looked like it hadn't been driven for a while. No one drove it lol, was probably the hardest i have seen it.

Vid for anyone interested :)

Reactions: Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,456 Posts
That Triton ute went okay. ;)

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
830 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,456 Posts
"triton".....sure did.

It's probably the only triton i would ever own :cool:
Hate to think of how much was spent specing it up but then again, probably not much different to a Patrol with the same mods. :unsure:

Foo

2721 - 2728 of 2728 Posts