Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can any one tell me where i can get gps combined with a radio and cd player with a reversing camera output that will fit directly into the dash on a 2007 gu patrol without moderfying any of the dash.i am in perth western australia.is there any retail out lets that i can get them from and is there different models

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
There are about 97 gazillion of them on Ebay ( I bought a Chinavision but they are all pretty much the same) from around $300 and up.

Pretty much any double din Head Unit will bolt straight in where the factory unit is in about 20 minutes from start to finish incl finding a spot for the GPS antenna..

If you go retail then any of the Auto Sound shops, Repco, Supercrap etc will have something.

There are a couple that require about 1mm shaved off the surrounds to fit nice and neat but again a few minutes and jobs done.

The only issue to watch is to get one with Iso standard plugs which is about 99% of them anyway. That way you can go to Alberts or Supercrap or wherever and buy a Nissan to Iso adapter and also a Diversity Antenna Adapter. These will set you back about $20 to $30 for the pair but mean that there is no wiring changes you just plug your new Unit straight into the existing vehicle wiring and antenna connections.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts