Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Have owned most, MQ, MK, GQ/TB, GQ/TD, GU/ZD and now finally GU TD42Ti
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've resprayed my roof gutters, and wanted to get some of the clips at either end of each of them.
To my surprise, there are a few different pieces, including some long bits I've never seen (73810 & 73811) as well as some rear wrap around pieces (73814 & 73815)...

I've attached the diagram below, does any of you fine gents have any of those, new to me, bits on your car, and a photo of what they might look like on your car??

Cheers in advance :)
Martin

Attachments

Registered
GQ Dual Cab. TD42Ti with fruit.
I think the up-spec models have chrome trims on the gutters don't they???

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did think of the chrome bling being possible, but I've never seen it... Anyone who has it?

Registered
nissan
What 73810G looks like when it's been torn off and is out in the shrubbery somewhere:

DSC_0097 (450x800).jpg

What 73811G looks like (it's protected behind the snorkel head):

DSC_0098 (450x800).jpg

I've never seen a chrome "overstrip" on gutters though..

Registered
nissan
Got rid of the dickie end pieces on mine they encourage rust so I would expect covering it with the Ti model chrome strips may encourage rust for coastal areas and possibly be a trap for branches. If it's for added paint protection you could spray it with heavy duty ute lining paint unless it's a show car.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks nismo, that's exactly what I was after :) looks neat, but rust would certainly be an issue down the road...
Mine had the plastic pieces on too... Bush has claimed all of them LOL

Registered
nissan
Yea it does look good when all the bits are on, mine was missing most of the little bits thats why I left it off still looks good with out them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts