Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
315 Posts
thats super neat! at least in the pics.... i dont know about WA but it doesnt look too over the top. maybe borrow some 31s and chuck some standard springs in it. they might not see the body lift then? all depends on who you take it too, i got a car passed with canvas hanging out of both the rears recently. also helps when its for you and not to sell. GOOD LUCK

·
i like it dirty
nissan patrol
1,325 Posts
If you bring a registered vehicle from interstate and want to licence it in Western Australia, you can do so without the need for a vehicle examination. However, licensing an overseas vehicle does require a vehicle examination.
Have a read, pritty sure you wont have to take it over the pits.

Interstate or overseas vehicle

But that is mint, i love the look of clean and neat 4wds, not the ones that have dents in every single panel.

Let me know if you get it, i wanna see where he fitted his gas and petrol tanks.

·
i like it dirty
nissan patrol
1,325 Posts
oh, well own it for a year. have someone you know in vic to receive the rego papers then re mail them to you. then transfer it. If cops ever ask, say your a melbournian and your in perth seeing family. and keep a rego papers in the glove box with the vic address and say thats your house

·
Registered
nissan
58 Posts
oh, well own it for a year. have someone you know in vic to receive the rego papers then re mail them to you. then transfer it. If cops ever ask, say your a melbournian and your in perth seeing family. and keep a rego papers in the glove box with the vic address and say thats your house

what happens when they ask to see his drivers licence and has his current residents in perth?

a friend of mine drove a cefiro back from SA and re-regod it over here, ill ask him what the go is and report back to you.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
25 Posts
hey jaido the 120l gas tank sits underneath at the rear between the diff and rear bumper and the 50l petrol tank sits on the right hand side underneath infront of the rear diff u need a bent upper control arm to clear the tank so it doesnt rub and it sits real close to the tailshaft

·
i like it dirty
nissan patrol
1,325 Posts
I didnt think shortys could fit a aux tank.

In that case im pullin out the one from my lwb thats rusting in the paddock

·
Registered
nissan/swb gq
843 Posts
the Aux tank from a wagon wont fit in a shorty, From memory they're a 70l tank , the one's in the SWB are 50-55l, the wagon tanks are too long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts