Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan gq swb 4.2td
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gday just wondering if anyone can help?

my Gq shorty sits lower in the drivers side i put a three inch lift kit from snake racing
with adj upper and lower arms and panhards i had it all adjusted right but since i have got back from the cape it now sits down on the drivers side.

any help would be great cheers

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ GU
1,299 Posts
Yes if it sat good when fitted and is now sagging then a sagging spring is likely. Whack a spring packer in that one mate, that is actually what they were originally designed for not as a lift alternative.

Spring packers are for trimming up the lift to an even position for all corners.

Good luck

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I assume you got the correct springs in the correct sides? As the drivers side should be maybe 10 or 20 mm higher/longer to account for their being more weight on the drivers side (spare tyre, battery and driver in a standard car).

If the kit is that new, I would be going back for some answers if it is what they spec'd up for you and you stuck to the weights that you asked them to spec it up for.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GQ SWB
110 Posts
x2 on checking the springs are on the right side.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,540 Posts
I've seen plenty that sit down on the drivers side, anything from MQ to GU. It seems fairly normal for them to do that.

If your suspension is still under warranty take is back, or ring sanke racing about it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
lose some weight you are tooooo fat.....

Just kidding.... the spring should not have sagged in a trip.... I will be contacting to supplier to see what they say...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts