Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

My Steering wheel is really smooth and slippery (no gutter thoughts blokes :cool: ).

Does anyone use an after market steering wheel?

·
Part of the furniture
4,567 Posts
Hey All,

My Steering wheel is really smooth and slippery (no gutter thoughts blokes :cool: ).

Does anyone use an after market steering wheel?

allot of guys do,
just buy the correct boss kit and the steering wheel you like.

another alturnative, is the N14 steering wheel outta the pulsars bolt straight up to the patrol/mav..
only downside is, it sits furter out then the standard, meaning it sits further away from the blinkers/wiper sticks.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i have a factory nissan 180sx steering wheel on mine bit nicer than the stocker and all your stuff works like indicators turn off properly and the horn is plug in.

·
Registered
543 Posts
You could always buy a new Nissan one lol!!!, I was only quoted 2k for a new GQ steering wheel WTF I bet they don't sell many.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks like an n15 to me. I have a r31 skyline silouette wheel in mine, its ok but the nissan badge feel off and its abit too close to the indicators and wipers, every time I get abit happy in some mud I end up with my wipers and indicators on.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Think I'll follow this as mines really crumbling apart & just have a cheap cover on it at the moment.

·
Registered
94 Posts
mines starting to crumble i just bought a steering wheel cover. i found out autobarn sells large covers to fit the patrol steering wheels i think it was $18

·
Registered
195 Posts
i went down to autobarn and bought myself a sports steering wheel and boss kit for $150 simply because the wreckers in hervey bay were **** and i couldn't get my hands on ANY pulsar's, let alone their steering wheels. don't get a woodgrain one or anything that will soak the mud up when you've got dirty hands, get one which is easily cleanable and is comfortable to your hands. This is mine, you can only just see it but its there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts