Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I have a pop out sunroof in my gq shorty but cannot find anywhere that sells the seals for it, if anyone knows of where to get them from genuine or non-genuine please let me know cheers alex

·
Registered
nissan
25 Posts
Basically you have three seals.

*The main seal that the glass sits on which attaches to the roof lining lip on the frame. (Cant buy)

*The sunroof lid seal (available from partssouq online or Nissan VonBibra gold coast) they order it from Japan for you.

The Sunroof lid protector (avail from partssouq online www.partsouq.com) this sits around the edge of the glass.

What condition are your hinges in for the sunroof? Mine are rusted and i need photos of what a working one looks like.

I can give you part numbers if that helps. The manual sunroof was used across a range of models, s13 sylvia, 200sx etc.

Hope this helps.

Adam

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Guys anyone done these recently or have any pics would be helpfull swb gq factory removable ,im looking at some here on trademe in NZ and am figuring the glass protector goes around the sunroof glass ,but cant figure out where the weather strip goes ,,,mine doesnt have it ,,it has a big rubber mould that wraps around onto the roof lining and then up to where the sunroof sits and seals against the glass
Here is link
Any help appreciated

1 - 3 of 3 Posts