Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
34 Posts
yeah found them on the weekend...bought strait away...been looking for AGES!

alex

·
Registered
nissan patrol
181 Posts
I've asked about a bulk buy rate for forum members, if you can be patient wait a little while until I get an answer....
ill be keen for that as i cant get them at the moment

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,024 Posts
if people can indicate whether they're interested in a bulk buy, then I'll run it past the seller and take a shot at getting discount.

I suspect postage will vary, but maybe the outright price can be negotiated.

obviously the more the merrier and better the chances of dumping the price.

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,024 Posts
I can get 12% discount for the remaining stock of 5 pairs.

they would get mailed to me as a single point of contact, so postage would need to be added if I have to repost and pack.

personally, I think he should be able to do much better than 12% - especially if we can get 10 sets minimum on a future order....

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,024 Posts
these are going quite quickly, but he will be getting more in. he's unsure of delivery over christmas.

if we're patient then I think he will look after us but it will be much easier to negotiate if I can get it to the 10+ bulk buy.

it all depends on how patient everyone can be...

if someones a sparky they might make some cash by making up some harness adapters for us...

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,024 Posts
I might ask him if we can just use a discount code word for forum members, I'd rather not act as a post office for peoples money in case things go pear shaped in shipping etc....

I imagine that he will still want an indication of decent numbers though as these things are taking off faster than a dog on greased up tiles....

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
the only people who need adapters are series 2 GQ.wouldnt be hard to run a wire (conduted) to the loom on either tailight.
I got some series one tail lights off ebay $80 the pair delivered, and I had to swap the brake and tail light wires over so the brake lights would come on with brakes, not the tail lights. Plug and play my arse. Was lucky I checked before driving after I fitted them or I would have been pulled over soon enough.

·
Registered
nissan
127 Posts
Uk patrols have a smoked version of these as standard,

Best pic i've got

I've choped the back of mine around so i can use 6" led truck lights

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Looks wierd, but original!

·
Registered
nissan
287 Posts
I'd like to see a pic of these ebay ones on a vehicle. Hard to tell how they would look. A bit pricey but I could be interested.

·
Registered
nissan
60 Posts
When mine come in ill gladly throw a pic up, ordered them yesterday - if its anything like the front indicators i ordered from the same mob i wont see them til next week though.

Only bought them cause i have the matching ones in the front

·
Registered
nissan
127 Posts
Do you plough fields for a living? :D
The drop plate is on a class 4 reciever hitch, so i just pull one 16mm pin to drop it out:p

·
Registered
nissan
334 Posts
Don't know about you guys but my 91 GQ rear-lights are, from top - brake/tail light, reverse then indicator on the bottom NOT the reverse that they say 87 to 93 tail-lights are.
Oh & yeah I need new drivers side ones LOL

1 - 20 of 83 Posts