Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bushes in my upper and lower control arms are worn badly and i don't have the cash to put in new heavy duty arms.
Dose anyone know if it's expensive to just replace the bushes or is it easier to get a second hand set of arms and put them in.
If so anyone got some layiong around??

Cheers

Tom

·
Registered
nissan patrol
109 Posts
bushes

Hi mate,

I have some lower control arms that you may have the bushes out of.

I was going to keep them just in case I put the car back to standardish, but if you want the bushes, you're more than welcome to them.

I can press them out and get them to you, knowing the history of the car they should be ok.

Regards
Dave

·
Registered
nissan
104 Posts
Bushes are about $30ea for rubber ones and you'll need 8 to do upper and lower arms.
They aren't difficult to do if you have a press. Remove the arms, press out old bushes and press in new ones.

I have four brand new bushes for sale if you're in the Brisbane area.

·
Registered
nissan
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replys.
Im in brisbane (Southside) loganholme for those that asked.

Dave, are you in brisbane??

its not a ford, I just need to find someone with a press and i will get back to you.
Do you know were i can get 4 more from??

Cheers
Tom.

·
Registered
101 Posts
There is a place in moss st at slacks creek called ALL ABOUT STEERING AND SUSPENSION and i have had a fair bit of work done by steven there and he does an awesome job.

He charges $20 per arm to push out old bushes and push in the new bushes.

·
Registered
nissan
178 Posts
I got mine from Suspension Stuff at Springwood cos they were the cheapest I could find for the rubber bushes.
They dont have the store there anymore and are only online now, or possibly able to pick up at Shanes place???

·
Registered
nissan
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got mine from Suspension Stuff at Springwood cos they were the cheapest I could find for the rubber bushes.
Thanks Mate i will take a look at the website to see if there listed.

Thanks Maverick I know the place your talking about..

Cheers

Tom.

·
Registered
nissan patrol ute gq
235 Posts
I have four brand new bushes for sale if you're in the Brisbane area.

hey mate im currently in need of some lower arm bushes and the four you have sound like they would do perfect i'll pm you and we might be able to organise something ;)

cheers Blake,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts